What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats in the new addition, we got a mini schnauzer about a month ago, it's like raising a kid.

Thanks! This one is a Cairn Terrier (like Toto) named Winston, he is 5 months old. My wife is super excited.

I'm excited....to get beer from @mcbaumannerb at the end of the week.

So your drinking a decent beer and cooking on a grill that could be hotter, watching Directv wondering how to sneak in a dog that's not really a dog:p

Back from a walk and need to make a decision:confused:

Not sure how to make it hotter?

Watching those storms up there, ping pong ball sized hail.

I wish I could have a lab but it would be unfair to him since he has no place to run. Someday when we move out into a more spacious area.

Not sure how to make it hotter?

Watching those storms up there, ping pong ball sized hail.

I wish I could have a lab but it would be unfair to him since he has no place to run. Someday when we move out into a more spacious area.

'Cause North Dakota is known for its cramped urban living? :)

'Cause North Dakota is known for its cramped urban living? :)

I thought that was common knowledge? ;)

We have a small yard in an older part of town where the lots are not very big. I can't in good faith take in a large dog that would be miserable.

Sure I could take him to a field a couple miles away but I want him to be able to run around whenever he wants instead of depending on the evil overlords at brown.

Hoping for good news on an application with a different company.

Kidding, he looks like he will be cool, terriers aren't little foofoo dogs.

I know you were but I would love a lab or German sheapard...minus the hair everywhere.

At least he isn't one of those runt teacup things. He will about 17 pounds full grown.

He will be keeping my beer shipments safe from squirrels. @mikeysab

I know you were but I would love a lab or German sheapard...minus the hair everywhere.

At least he isn't one of those runt teacup things. He will about 17 pounds full grown.

He will be keeping my beer shipments safe from squirrels. @mikeysab

My latest sheds as much or more as the last long haired one, do they bred a hairless dog?

Bad cover band, good beer
They sell Mecha in CO, now? Or fruits of a trade?

I'm really failing at Fathers Day this year. 5:30 before I can relax and have a beer. :(
At least @TobyG made it a good start!
View attachment 286016

Hope you enjoy. I can't imagine how good the ones that beat it must have been. lol

Didn't post any pics yesterday, but feel free to browse Photobucket album if you're curious. Loads of small pours at beer class and a Divine Reserve vertical at St. Arnold Saturday. Then a few things after yard work. Had a big ass Boston Lager seeing Jaws this afternoon. Having this now.

Diet Cherry Pepsi to kombucha...no beer tonight. I'm exhausted from the weekend, in general. I could go to bed now and probably sleep through the night...and I just might.

My slightly modified version of the Cooper's Hopgobbler recipe. This stuff is either improving with age or I am developing a taste for it. That said I don't think I'll be making it again unless my LHBS offers a ridiculous deal on the Cooper's English Bitter kit. All grain is cheaper and more fun for me right now.

View attachment 286064
Really solid. Thanks mcwobrienerb! (Pretty sure it was Mark, but they are the same person anyway)

You're welcome- we did send that to you! ;)

What did you roast? Need to need to get back at it, looking at burr grinders and need to make a decision:)

Some Yirga Cheffe dumerso, Brazilian Irmao and Toba Batak Peaberry...the last of my first order. Good thing my second order of six pounds is already here.

Back