What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mountain Dew and trying to plan how to get out of going to daughter's softball game this afternoon. 3 games a week for a 5 year old is a bit much, especially when I'm the one who always takes her. Swmbo is off work today, so maybe she'll let me and son stay home...

Dr. Pepper with a side of ibuprofen and spicy Caesar salad with a side of a spicy chicken sandwich.

I got the only keys so its not half his. Its all mine if its at my house :D

That's it! New plan!

Drinking a soda. Just got up after a 3 hr nap/drifting in and out of consciousness. Developed a major sinus headache earlier, so took some medicine laid down on the couch with my face covered to block out any light. Planned on only laying there for a few minutes...that was at 9:30. Fast forward to now and I feel great. I must've really needed that.

That's it! New plan!

Drinking a soda. Just got up after a 3 hr nap/drifting in and out of consciousness. Developed a major sinus headache earlier, so took some medicine laid down on the couch with my face covered to block out any light. Planned on only laying there for a few minutes...that was at 9:30. Fast forward to now and I feel great. I must've really needed that.

Yikes. Feel better.

Just found out a package from someone here likely walked off after being delivered to my house yesterday.
Funking hate that neighborhood. The move can not come soon enough.

For now.
You never know man.
Just saying.

I'll depend on my Grandson to take up that role now!
Having a fusion of ethnic beverages... Kombucha with a splash of tepache. Tepucha? Kompache?

1433269926374-1958634458.jpg

Water.

****ing neighbor was complaining to the tree crew trying to plant a tree at my house yesterday that it block his view.

**** you dude.

Just found out a package from someone here likely walked off after being delivered to my house yesterday.
Funking hate that neighborhood. The move can not come soon enough.

That is the worst. If its a common thing, best thing is ship it to a store and pick it up. Nerve of some people

Coffee while breaking the FedEx refresh button speed record

Same here. I'm going to get the record. You cant beat me lol

One time, when I worked at FedEx... a dog jumped in my truck at my last stop and I had no idea until I got back to the depot and he jumped out and went ape **** running around the terminal. Had to drive him an hour back to his house. He at least got to ride shotgun on the way back.

One time, when I worked at FedEx... a dog jumped in my truck at my last stop and I had no idea until I got back to the depot and he jumped out and went ape **** running around the terminal. Had to drive him an hour back to his house. He at least got to ride shotgun on the way back.

...I think I need to buy some pot from you.

@TheCADJockey that is terrible. Do you know who it was from?

Water...it's nearly beer time.

@TheCADJockey that is terrible. Do you know who it was from?

Yeah. It's always scary getting anything, even if its just a letter from grandma. I'm the only one on my street that has a job besides the old Polish guy. They just wreak havoc during the 9-5.

I mean did he not hear it in the back of the truck? I don't believe that it sat in the back all calm. Then it went ape**** upon parking in the building.

Yuck dude. You couldn't hear **** in my truck. It was the oldest truck in the fleet and the entire partition and shelves rattled. Being an old dog, he just laid down on the pile of blankets I kept in the back.

Jk you're right. I make **** up all day just to hear myself type. I don't get enough typing in my diet with my current job that relies on me typing.

Back