What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a salad and washing it down with a hb xmas ale. ( yup, still have some left ... :roll eyes: ) Waiting for the downpours to get here ... methinks Remmy will get them first ... :D

Everyone needs to vent from time to time and I think most of us rant in here to some degree at times. Some more than others (I'm a repeat offender myself). But, I think if someone has a problem with it, they can
A) skip the post
B) block the member that's ranting
C) suck it
If this thread became just about what everyone is drinking at the moment and no other discussion, it would be pretty boring and useless since untappd accomplishes the same thing.

I agree and to badly mangle a great movie quote:

At no point in this rambling, incoherent drinking thread was anyone even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having subscribed to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

water. stupid, stupid water...

Interesting. This needs to happen. Imagine a nice fruited sour with popping candy. This must become a reality.

This is best idea since someone here posted a photo of sour beer being randalled through sour patch kids. genius.

This is best idea since someone here posted a photo of sour beer being randalled through sour patch kids. genius.

Too bad I don't have any beverage packaging/dispensing skills or abilities.....or just skills and abilities in general. I'd start working on getting popping candy to dispense upon opening in a can or bottle of beer.
But, alas, I know how to do nothing.

Now for a HB stout. Metallic flavor from being stored in a keg for 6 months being covered up with a generous dose of bourbon. Picture a beer. Black. With the odor of bourbon.

Latest posts

Back