What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having never bought lefse, I'm guessing it's like hummus: pricy to buy, but cheap to make. $40 for 30 lefse seems a little steep, unless they're huge. Good option if I'm banished from the kitchen long-term.

View attachment 278709

Yes. Most of it is labor.

We can always work something out if you just want one pack.

I think I am going to delay the consumption of the NC, I feel a cold coming on and it is snowing here.

Seriously?

I know where I need to move to... I was born here, and can't stand the summers in NC. They start as early as April and can last until October...

:(

Seriously?

I know where I need to move to... I was born here, and can't stand the summers in NC. They start as early as April and can last until October...

:(

It is a wintery mix with rain. Rained 2 inches yesterday. Tonight's low: 26F.

WTF.

Now would be the time we have more jobs than people...including children.

It is a wintery mix with rain. Rained 2 inches yesterday. Tonight's low: 26F.

WTF.

Now would be the time we have more jobs than people...including children.

Seriously? Do you need any cooks out that way? I have no college degree, and no real skill-sets other than cooking.

What's cost of living like out there??? This sounds more attractive all the time!

can you weld? we can be neighbors. we've got a complete rebuild project house right next door.

Wish I knew how to good enough to build awesome ****. I've welded some of my exhaust and intercooler piping (man, that was about 9 yrs. ago). Most of the welds were bubble-gum looking. :D

Wish I knew how to good enough to build awesome ****. I've welded some of my exhaust and intercooler piping (man, that was about 9 yrs. ago). Most of the welds were bubble-gum looking. :D

that's already better than some of our welders! hahaha!

hydro sample of my latest Lacto/Brett thing. tart, funky, and the sapota fruit is starting to come through nicely! from 1.045 to 1.000.

Seriously? Do you need any cooks out that way? I have no college degree, and no real skill-sets other than cooking.

What's cost of living like out there??? This sounds more attractive all the time!

Was pretty high for awhile but now it has falling since oil production has dipped due to lower prices.

Average apartments are now in the 800 to 1100 range with most management companies offering some sort of free rent. Tons of new units with indoor and outdoor pools, heated underground parking and much more.

Food service is always hurting out here, depending one what you have experience in...you could wind up in some management position. I know a Famous Daves is looking for management right now. They are starting to build soon.

Hot Toddy right now. No water, extra bourbon.

Always get sick the week after being out of town. Fml.

I hate looking into the sun. I can't srr **** afterward.

Latest posts

Back