What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First ever apfelwein. Carb check.

WP_20150516_17_19_54_Pro.jpg

Fortnight Brewing Offbeat Wheat...not bad. Had to go get some bottle caps for my bottling of Belgo Paleo tonight. Then I have something extra special for later!

Shenanigans. There is not enough frosting on that cupcake.

You have to make it worth it.

It is a little light on the frosting. Doesn't help that it rolled over on the napkin, losing even more frosting before the picture. But, being the fatty I am, I licked the frosting off the napkin.

B*tch'n car. Lose the scowl, the tips are better that way.

View attachment 278520
While camping in the rain.

That is a new one. Will have to keep my eyes out for that.

It is a little light on the frosting. Doesn't help that it rolled over on the napkin, losing even more frosting before the picture. But, being the fatty I am, I licked the frosting off the napkin.

That is not being a fatty, that is reducing waste.

Water after the second pour of Lord Rear Admiral.

Grapefruit Sculpin #4. Swmbo is sad cus she's going to San Diego for 5 days tomorrow. Seriously? You're going without the kids and I and you're sad?:confused: Family night it is tonight...

B*tch'n car. Lose the scowl, the tips are better that way.

That is a new one. Will have to keep my eyes out for that.

That is not being a fatty, that is reducing waste.

Water after the second pour of Lord Rear Admiral.

Tip from gig 1 was spent at the beer store across the street. I really should have waited to ship to you.

View attachment 278556View attachment 278557

Tin man makes serious nerd beer. I am drinking it now because gig two canceled and I get to go home and drink some beer.

HA! I literally just saw that in my UNTAPPD feed.

Edit, and clarification - I just saw that beer when I was searching Tin Man on UNTAPPD.

Drinking Rivet Irish Red by Tin Man. Dang, that is a malty beer.

No pic, laptop, blah blah blah.

-- Watching Daredevil on Netflix. Iiiiiinteresting.

I won't be starting until later, but here's my lineup for the night: a Grapefruit Sculpin, which I've never had before; a Kirsch Gose from Victory (I've never had any sour beer before!); a Curmudgeon from Founders; and finally, a DirtWolf from Victory.

KOTYhn7.jpg

Any cicerone out there want to give me an idea on what my "tasting order" should be?

:)

I won't be starting until later, but here's my lineup for the night: a Grapefruit Sculpin, which I've never had before; a Kirsch Gose from Victory (I've never had any sour beer before!); a Curmudgeon from Founders; and finally, a DirtWolf from Victory.

Any cicerone out there want to give me an idea on what my "tasting order" should be?

:)

I'd go Gose, grapefruit sculpin, dirtwolf and throw out the curmudgeon. If you don't want to throw out the curmudgeon, then I'd drink it first.

I wouldn't buy it if I were just going to throw it out.

:cross:

Right. You probably bought the Curmudgeon to send to me. I'm not a Ciserone like Wes but I can tell you he's wrong. Curmudgeon is the best of the four. I'd go:

Gose
Sculpin
Dirt Wolf

Send Curmudgeon to coldcrash

You're welcome

Back