What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More kombucha and baseball...and wearing this:

IMG_20150516_143021589_HDR.jpg

Karbach Hop Delusion after replacing the belt and rear bearing on our dryer. No pic, went too fast.

Water.

Trying to pick a good beer for tonight.

2015 Uncle Jacobs OR 2014 Nocturn Chrysalis

Let's hear the votes.

Atta boy. Second best beer in the 307. Probably weak sauce compared to Sea Hag though ;)

Wouldn't say that but what I will say is I thought Pako's was a lot hoppier (both flsvor and aroma). It's mild and more malty as compared to the local stuff I am used to drinking. I don't brew IPAs that taste as malty as Pako's. Just my preference. But I wish I was able to find this beer locally. It's pretty mild and balanced, which is good.

Another pull of my latest IPA. ****ing hop Bomb.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1431808603.543076.jpg

Why choose?

Thanks @PatrickGoss

The cuke was tasty and rehydrating, and the Bo Pils is yummy! Good bitterness.

I agree with both of those assessments.
Glad everything made it safe.

You all need to drink and banter more today. I am stuck in the rolls till the wee hours of Sunday morning and I need to live vicariously through your consumption again. You should stop making Remmy carry all the weight.

I agree with both of those assessments.
Glad everything made it safe.

You all need to drink and banter more today. I am stuck in the rolls till the wee hours of Sunday morning and I need to live vicariously through your consumption again. You should stop making Remmy carry all the weight.

Sorry. Just think of all the beer sitting at home.

Wait... That doesn't help, does it?

Nice.
I think instead of taking my family there, I'll opt for a cruise instead. http://www.craftbeeraustin.com/jester-king-brewery-craft-beer-western-caribbean-cruise/

Ummm.... Yes?

Speaking of Patrick, Lord Rear Admiral. Quoting the SWMBO - 'I don't like the style, but I can see how that would be a good beer.'

Need to move closer to a supply.

View attachment 1431812122147.jpg

Back