What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some IPA at an oyster bar and am completely drawing a blank on what it was. Then went to an ale house and had a Bold Rock Apple Cider. Home now...kombucha with some leftover homemade enchiladas. Maybe a nightcap after SWMBO goes to sleep.

14304450247841982816569.jpg

Drinking second pour of finsfan Brett Brawl while watching my Chargers waste picks moving up to take a player who would have been there at their spot. Wisconsin has a bunch of backs that put up huge numbers in college but didnt do **** in the nfl. What a waste with Bud Dupree still on the board.

I wasn't buying today but I found Abigale and Resin at a hole in the wall where I stopped to get wine got my wife. I'll be back to that place.

Tea with lemon. Feel like my sinuses are going to explode.

I thought brewing IPAs was expensive. Way wrong. Just dropped $30 on yeast and bacteria for Saturday's brew.

Tea with lemon. Feel like my sinuses are going to explode.

I thought brewing IPAs was expensive. Way wrong. Just dropped $30 on yeast and bacteria for Saturday's brew.

Welcome to the dark side.

Water. Contemplating another beer while messing around with my new phone.

Guys guys guys. My wife's co workers are getting grabby about my beer. I like most of them a lot. Should I have her set up a slush fund? Her boss has already offered to buy ingredients.

Uno mas de mio. It's a six beer night.

Guys guys guys. My wife's co workers are getting grabby about my beer. I like most of them a lot. Should I have her set up a slush fund? Her boss has already offered to buy ingredients.

Uno mas de mio. It's a six beer night.

This is hilarious actually. I have a 55 lb sack of malt, and carte blanc from the lady to order hops from farmhouse. I can give beer away.

Back