What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was his response to that?

An awkward nod and "yeah, he did these" as he sat his ass back down. He's so accustomed to pulling the wool over the eyes of all the old guys here, he didn't realize these young engineers weren't having that. It was a small victory for me, even though I'm back to work already while they go out to lunch.

"water and dry salad"
Can't you read good?

If only I had scotch in my desk to drink until I couldnt read your responses anymore. :D

An awkward nod and "yeah, he did these" as he sat his ass back down. He's so accustomed to pulling the wool over the eyes of all the old guys here, he didn't realize these young engineers weren't having that. It was a small victory for me, even though I'm back to work already while they go out to lunch.

Haha good for them for calling him out. That would really piss me off if someone constantly took credit for my work. I realize you have to do work for him/the company, but for him to claim it as his own is ridiculous.

Also just wanted to throw it out there... talked to my father on lunch and asked how the meeting was with his builders. He told me they went to lunch at some brewpub and all the builders were going to order Yuengling but he convinced them all into getting whatever the places pale ale was instead, and that they loved it. I think I finally won my dad over from Coors Light.

If only I had scotch in my desk to drink until I couldnt read your responses anymore. :D

Haha good for them for calling him out. That would really piss me off if someone constantly took credit for my work. I realize you have to do work for him/the company, but for him to claim it as his own is ridiculous.

My boss took credit for my work all the time. I would do all the reports related to infection control and she presented them to the administrator as her own. It's the way of the world.

My boss took credit for my work all the time. I would do all the reports related to infection control and she presented them to the administrator as her own. It's the way of the world.

I must be one of a kind...the last few times somebody has tried to take credit for my work I left a back door in the work that only I would be able to explain, or purposefully made wrong knowing I wouldn't even be in the loop after the fact. I thought this was common place. Its doubly wrong for somebody to take credit of some body else's work AND for said person to allow it to continue to happen.

I must be one of a kind...the last few times somebody has tried to take credit for my work I left a back door...

The engineers try to assume credit for most of the work I've done here, which just gives me a good laugh on the inside since I studied a different field. It just doesn't matter since my name is on everything:

3133ozo.jpg

That's a lot of drawings for only being here a year and I've got at least that many unreleased and preliminary still. I'll earn myself a trip to Mars damnit!

I must be one of a kind...the last few times somebody has tried to take credit for my work I left a back door in the work that only I would be able to explain, or purposefully made wrong knowing I wouldn't even be in the loop after the fact. I thought this was common place. Its doubly wrong for somebody to take credit of some body else's work AND for said person to allow it to continue to happen.

It's reality in the work place of most people. I guess I don't get indignant about it because I get paid well to do it and the check clears.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1430423109.261618.jpg

Just got back from the worst interview ever. I left 7 minutes into the interview after asking what type of software is developed at this place along with what team is in-place. The answer was none and none. Not in-line with my career goals. Not sure why they never bothered to screen me over the phone instead of having me drive a ****ing hour each way.

Yes indeed @finsfan working on a RIS recipe to hopefully BA age it.

Nice! I need to brew one up soon as well to be ready by fall. Looks like a great day to be brewing for you. Then again, every time you post it looks like a great day haha. Cheers!

It hit my mule distribution! :D I still have a bottle (maybe both?)

*edit* - staying on topic, more water.

Avoiding my favorite bars on the way home from work which happen to be in the same area as protests. Yay.
Edit: I thought the rumor was it was going to hit distro last october, but it never happened. I'm still hopeful

More Mild. On my 8th beer in the last two hours and still nary a buzz :rockin: 2.7% for the win.

I am a man of my word and I will brew that beer. I will have to scale it down a few lbs. due to my consistently (as of the last 3 months) high efficiency. Otherwise, I'd end up with another ESB. My LHBS had fixed (I guess tightened) the gap on their mill. Guessing that's it. Besides, most of my beers have a grain bill of 9-10 lbs. Simple grain bills make for consistently good beers, IMO. Not the mix of 15 different malts and 20 different hop varieties.

NFL Draft is tonight. You watchin'?

Isles stunk-it-up. Rangers are NY's last hope. Beat Washington.

Back