What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No coffee or breakfast yet, gotta draw blood this morning. You'd think they would find a way with all the medical advances to not make people suffer before these things.

Yeah, and at home blood drawing kit. So you can wake up, draw your own blood and then have a coffee. What could possibly go wrong with that? :D

No coffee or breakfast yet, gotta draw blood this morning. You'd think they would find a way with all the medical advances to not make people suffer before these things.

That was probably the worst but i also had to take an additional test monthly. ;)

Protein shake.

Water, I know big shocker.

I found some some crushed grains last night that I forgot I had. They are in heat sealed bags, but not vacuum sealed. Would they still be OK to use?

Water. Already at 36 hours this week with a brutal head cold. 20 more to go. Heading to LHBS tonight to get the stuff for a sour saison I'm brewing Saturday.

Water, I know big shocker.

I found some some crushed grains last night that I forgot I had. They are in heat sealed bags, but not vacuum sealed. Would they still be OK to use?

I'd taste them. If they taste stale I'd toss them. I had some packaged the same for over a year and ended up tossing them.

IF anyone wants any of these, let me know. They hit shelves here yesterday and Im making a trip either over lunch or after work. $10 for a single. I'll probably just have you paypal me since a trade doesnt do me much good right now anyway. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

FB_IMG_1426262055319_zpsfe049d2l.jpg

WOODEN-ROOSTER_SELLSHEET.jpg

I'd taste them. If they taste stale I'd toss them. I had some packaged the same for over a year and ended up tossing them.

These are only a few months old, I will give them a nibble and see if they seem OK. I am heading to the kinda LHBS to pick up ingredients for a brown ale, figured I could a least get an extract SMaSH out of the 3lbs of Maris Otter.

So who in Texas is going to JK tomorrow for Boxer's Revenge? Would anyone be interested in a trade for one?

That one should (but i doubt) get outside their doors. If they do I'll get one for you. I still got one of the original release of Boxer's. One of the better beers they make but wish they are more available especially they are basically down the street.

That one should (but i doubt) get outside their doors. If they do I'll get one for you. I still got one of the original release of Boxer's. One of the better beers they make but wish they are more available especially they are basically down the street.

The release note on the site says 3000 bottles and to go only, no mention of distribution.

I have no fear for my job, we're a mom and pop place, new owner is more cutthroat, I've been here for quite a while and set in my ways.
New management will probably have different ways.
It's not that I didn't see it coming down the road just was hoping a little further up, I'll be fine.

Coffee, my dealership is sold and I don't like who to, ****s going to change, a matter of time to see where the chips fall.
FML

All the best, man. I'm taking pulls of water (from a bottle) en-route to another in-person interview. I've been so stressed-out, beer doesn't seem to help because my livelihood is at stake. It's one of the worst feelings in the world.

I may have a beer when I get home but not many as I have an in-person, 4-hour interview tomorrow morning and I can't afford to feel like **** when I wake up.

On the coffee. Sorry to hear about the dealership Rex. I have a good job and a great boss but I don't get paid what I'm worth or fairly for the work I do. Considering a new job with my buddy that pays well, but don't know if I will see eye to eye with the management... Plus it's sales and I swore I would never do sales again. Money talks though, especially if I can double my income

Water.
Gearing up to brew my charity beer.

@ChefRex sorry to hear about the change, but it sounds like job loss isn't on the table. That is always good news. Job searching sucks for sure and it sure has changed a lot.

All the best, man. I'm taking pulls of water (from a bottle) en-route to another in-person interview. I've been so stressed-out, beer doesn't seem to help because my livelihood is at stake. It's one of the worst feelings in the world.

I may have a beer when I get home but not many as I have an in-person, 4-hour interview tomorrow morning and I can't afford to feel like **** when I wake up.

Good lucky man. No income/work can really be stressful. I know the feeling. Been though too many jobs early in my career. Hope the new job lets you drink and drink at home

Good luck lad, i know the feeling. been there years ago, not pleasant ... :(

Good luck tomorrow... Check your porch.

Got to sit in on a meeting with our visitors today while my boss tried to take credit for all the drawings I did. It was awesome to sit idly by and watch them call him out when they said, "but aren't these his initials, right here?".

F- you, pay me... right?

Water and dry salad.

Got to sit in on a meeting with our visitors today while my boss tried to take credit for all the drawings I did. It was awesome to sit idly by and watch them call him out when they said, "but aren't these his initials, right here?".

F- you, pay me... right?

Water and dry salad.

What was his response to that?

Latest posts

Back