What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the date on the bottle? They pretty recently started to put out 12 oz bottles as well. What I have noticed about a lot of IPAs around here is that they're on the shelves for a couple of months at least. Death by Hops is a pretty highly regarded beer. Olde Hickory has done some awesome things like Omega Point and Event Horizon.

Coffee & water. Rough night.

The date on the bottle was 1/23/15. There was no aroma to it. However it was bitter and you can still taste he hops.

Water, for the second time in less than a year Fed Ex has failed to pick up my package. Scheduled pick up for Monday, no go. Called Fed Ex and set it up again for Tuesday, walked out of patio and there sat the box. I am taking it to my bottle shop and have the trust worthy fed ex guy pick it up from there.

@WOGWT
I AM a Shropshire lad.
I was,when in the UK,very fond pf Woods Shropshire Lad,cracking pint.
Any chance of a recipe?

How funny!
It's just an IPA recipe cobbled together. No proven recipe. I named it that after this guy I went to uni with. Damn, he could drink. Always wore a cap that said "FCUK" or "Shropshire Lad". I mean always. Even slept with it on. Last I heard he moved to Australia and was working for Quantus. If it turns out, I'll message you the recipe.

Enjoying my raining day off work by finishing the rest of my go to sierra nevada seasonal. Classic torpedo ipa at the moment.

Cherry Coke.
Confirmed and moved out lunch venue in NYC next Tuesday to Rattle&Hum. Shame, looks like a Cigar City tap take over today. Next Tuesday will be a Southern Tier take over.

My new car is pretty clean still so it could certainly use more germs in it. Thanks for the advice! :D

thumb.jpg

FTFY

Water as I figure out how to organize this mess
View attachment 274539
This started off only housing a lawn mower and a couple of ice chests 5 yrs ago when we moved in. I wish you better luck with your new garage

Mine's a cluster**** but at least it has motorcycles and tools in it, yours looks like a bunch o crap.
Citra/Amarillo IPA after some yard work, why do I have a house? So much work!
I remember, the garage!View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1430347158.225769.jpg

Latest posts

Back