What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philly tap finder ftw!

Different worlds though. tap finder will help you find a beer at the bar; brewery map will help you find breweries when you're on the road.

Not hitting Russian River tonight because we're getting **** faced at the hotel bar (me on Racer 5). Going to RRB at open of business tomorrow, though.

My kind of business trip! ;)

Coffee. Hump day!

Good brew. A bit past its freshness date. Still good though.
View attachment 274502

What's the date on the bottle? They pretty recently started to put out 12 oz bottles as well. What I have noticed about a lot of IPAs around here is that they're on the shelves for a couple of months at least. Death by Hops is a pretty highly regarded beer. Olde Hickory has done some awesome things like Omega Point and Event Horizon.

Coffee & water. Rough night.

Agua.

Thinking it is nice enough out that a run this afternoon is in order, and then I will feel less guilty about trying to kill the keg of either the Kolsch like HB or the semi-sour stout.

Full Throttle Blue Agave. Last night was clean sheets night... slept like a damn baby.

Full Throttle Blue Agave. Last night was clean sheets night... slept like a damn baby.

Wish my baby would sleep like a baby, she keeps waking up in the middle of the night. What makes matters worse is she calls for Daddy now. I can't say no and go back to sleep anymore.

Wish my baby would sleep like a baby, she keeps waking up in the middle of the night. What makes matters worse is she calls for Daddy now. I can't say no and go back to sleep anymore.

Mine did that all last week... it was excruciating. She's slept through the night for pretty much her whole life, then last week she's all "Nope! 3 am is a great time to wake up!"

2 year olds... pfft.

But, I'm flying solo tonight until around 8, and when Mom's away, Daddy will play... video games.

Mine did that all last week... it was excruciating. She's slept through the night for pretty much her whole life, then last week she's all "Nope! 3 am is a great time to wake up!"

2 year olds... pfft.

But, I'm flying solo tonight until around 8, and when Mom's away, Daddy will play... video games.

I miss video games :(

FTFY

Water as I figure out how to organize this mess
View attachment 274539
This started off only housing a lawn mower and a couple of ice chests 5 yrs ago when we moved in. I wish you better luck with your new garage

Empty space in a garage is sort of like a bacteria. Marriage is a white blood cell, tt's mission to kill and destroy all that space you think is yours.

Looks like mine. Mine's probably worse actually.

Coffee.

Every time I clear out some floor space (mine does not house a car, only the motorcycle) some project or something comes up that makes me fill it all up again. I am going to get some organization installed. and find a place to hang that stupid ladder.

We park two cars in the garage every night. That's why the unfinished part of the basement is getting out of control - that's where all the crap gets piled up (in spite of all the shelves I've built over the years!) I can't complain too much since 1/3 of that is taken up with brewing equipment and beer :D

Hey.

Quit raining on my parade ya bunch of doom & gloomers.

Coffee/Water w/lemon.

No doom and gloom. Half of the stuff in my garage should be in the attic. I just haven't decked the attic yet. There's 2 sheets of decking where I want at least six, and I really don' have any help with that kind of project.

Hey.

Quit raining on my parade ya bunch of doom & gloomers.

Coffee/Water w/lemon.

Dont let them fool you. Your garage will look like this in no time! Most wives are happy to spend thousands on a man cave. :D

harley-bar.jpg

So hoping I can get one of these shirts from BrewHeads on Friday. Would be great to wear it next month when I'm at Disney for Star Wars weekend! :rockin:

Apparently a ton of Stormtroopers died to make my last brew...

Water, for now.

So hoping I can get one of these shirts from BrewHeads on Friday. Would be great to wear it next month when I'm at Disney for Star Wars weekend! :rockin:

oO! I need to get you some money to pick something up for me lol. The popcorn bucket they are doing this year is a must have for me. I have the last three years worth of buckets so far, but this year sounds awesome.

Back