What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to some hipster ****. Killing Hop stoopid bomber.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, to segue into something we were getting into the other day...I was into Giants at about the same time I memorized the lyrics to the entire Straight out of Compton album. No emo gateway here.

I wish my grass was emo.

It would cut itself!

By the way, to segue into something we were getting into the other day...I was into Giants at about the same time I memorized the lyrics to the entire Straight out of Compton album. No emo gateway here.

Same here, except I also like a lot of early and non-swoopy hair emo. And old country, and bebop jazz, and reggae, and blues, classic rock, death metal...pop.

I like music.

Same here, except I also like a lot of early and non-swoopy hair emo. And old country, and bebop jazz, and reggae, and blues, classic rock, death metal...pop.

I like music.

I don't want this to come off as offensive, but do you touch yourself while watching almost famous?

I like music.

Me too. Eagles are my favorite right now. In high school, I went through a big Muddy Waters thing (right after I was a gangsta), I was totally wrapped up in the Nirvana/Pearl Jam thing in college, old school country (Cash, Jennings, Alabama, etc. is awesome), and I have been known to jam out to Artificial Joy Club in my car. I like it all (well nearly all)

Me too. Eagles are my favorite right now. In high school, I went through a big Muddy Waters thing (right after I was a gangsta), I was totally wrapped up in the Nirvana/Pearl Jam thing in college, old school country (Cash, Jennings, Alabama, etc. is awesome), and I have been known to jam out to Artificial Joy Club in my car. I like it all (well nearly all)

I try not to quit the Dude because yuck, but **** The Eagles, man.

Hopsecutioner to wash down a chicken finger sub, mozz sticks, and some pizza logs. Chugged a bottle of southern tier ipa at the bar while waiting to pick up dinner for SWMBO and I.

Good to know. I should be drunk too.

At any rate

MINIMUM WAAAAGE!!!!! HYAAAH!

You just got a full blown laugh out of this guy.

Oh how I wish I could give you all the snap of a whip sound to finish that off. Effing brilliant.

It's a brand new album, from they might be giants, they might be giants brand new album flood!

Goodnight hbt. I need to get to bed before tomorrow's consumption occurs.

Hopsecutioner to wash down a chicken finger sub, mozz sticks, and some pizza logs. Chugged a bottle of southern tier ipa at the bar while waiting to pick up dinner for SWMBO and I.

Nevermind the chicken finger sub but what in the actual **** is a pizza log?

Nevermind the chicken finger sub but what in the actual **** is a pizza log?

I don't know, but judging from this picture no good can come of it.

pizza-logs-social%20ed.jpg

**** the eagles? Don't know if I can like you anymore. Henley and Frye are geniuses. I saw those dudes in concert last year, at the age of 60, and it was the best live show I've ever seen.

I have actually come around recently, but I used to hate them with fiery passion. Seven Bridges Road is pure beauty. Hotel California blows though.

I have actually come around recently, but I used to hate them with fiery passion. Seven Bridges Road is pure beauty. Hotel California blows though.

I think Hotel is one of their worst songs. I love Life in the Fast Lane, Take it Easy, and so many more.

YumYum nightcap. Wife is going to ***** about snoring tonight.

I love music. I don't love all music. They Might Be Giants is one of that number. almost up there with Willie "the red headed B**ch" Nelson. I'd like to choke that floccer on his own braids and then spray liquid booty with chunks on his casket.

I love music. I don't love all music. They Might Be Giants is one of that number. almost up there with Willie "the red headed B**ch" Nelson. I'd like to choke that floccer on his own braids and then spray liquid booty with chunks on his casket.

But what about Willie with the Highway Men? One of my favorite songs of all time.

https://youtu.be/hi94mMed6EQ

Latest posts

Back