What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am studying for a drug addiction exam in the library and cracked open a Narwhal... Realizing how bad of an idea this is but I've done worse.. Much worse.

Water. Looking forward to coffee. Should be a light Thursday which is good cause I need to get some beer kegged tonight and some yeast washed and a starter on some other yeast.

Coffee. Woke up to no snow but it is falling now and school is closed so I guess we're going to get the 4-8" still.

It looks nasty out. All schools are closed. We've received about two inches so far but it's supposed to snow for most of the day. I'm heading out in a bit before it gets really bad.

But first, Coff.

I cant believe work closed due to rain. I am here though, and have been for going on 2 hours. I hate when its my turn to be the on call for closure guy. At least though i had no trouble getting into work. And maybe they will close work again tomorrow and let me enjoy another long weekend.

It looks nasty out. All schools are closed. We've received about two inches so far but it's supposed to snow for most of the day. I'm heading out in a bit before it gets really bad.

But first, Coff.

Coffee. Woke up to no snow but it is falling now and school is closed so I guess we're going to get the 4-8" still.

Brew day.
Is that as nasty as this one?

I like both actually. Can you pinpoint what you do not like about them?

Coffee. Had a couple more beers yesterday than I thought I would.

Woke up on Monday to ants surrounding a half full glass of soda pop. That is a first, the ants, not the half full glass of anything. Usually means I passed out on the couch and just got up and went to bed. Wednesday I found some around the dog bowl and my pantry, which really pissed me off. I pay for a service but the water/ice/rain we're dealing with is likely pushing these critters inside for refuge. Guy was here at 8:15 am this morning to spray. Trying to avoid inside treatment because of my fermenters...that is really the only concern I have.
/ramble

I wish it were brew day. Too many meetings today - they're all spread-out. It's still snowing like a mofo here, which means it's a great day to enjoy beer(s).

Just got back from the supermarket. Instead of it taking me an hour each way, like the last time, it took me 12 minutes each way. Can't beat awd cars with new tires.

Poured another Coff and about to smash breakfast.

Icy cold out this morning, but I see 45F on the forecast for Tuesday. Maybe it's almost over...

Bitter coffee of doom. Hurry up, Friday.

I wish it were brew day. Too many meetings today - they're all spread-out. It's still snowing like a mofo here, which means it's a great day to enjoy beer(s).

Just got back from the supermarket. Instead of it taking me an hour each way, like the last time, it took me 12 minutes each way. Can't beat awd cars with new tires.

Poured another Coff and about to smash breakfast.

Do all you easterners call it a supermarket? Us rednecks just call it Wal-Mart!

Tea.

Back