What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You probably wouldn't know this, since you're on the app, but I just "liked" your post

What? You can like posts? :p
I get on the desktop site from time to time and check for likes. If I have a lot, I'm happy. If I don't have enough, I don't get on the forum for a couple days since I'm obviously not being appreciated. ;)

Second, feeling the warmth..

Please tell me that's flour dust on your glass. For the love of lent, please tell me you were rolling out biscuits before grabbing that glass and it is not frosted from being in the freezer.
:p

Another from the beer mail. And I cleaned my glass. Jackie O's Chomo-lungma View attachment 258117
Not sure what the name means but its tasty.

It's German for, a whale's vagina.

Please tell me that's flour dust on your glass. For the love of lent, please tell me you were rolling out biscuits before grabbing that glass and it is not frosted from being in the freezer.
:p

It's German for, a whale's vagina.

There you go being sexist.

RIS for a nightcap, work tomorrow.

image.jpg

Vodka and orange juice, gotta keep my hands off of these IRS bottles. I'm waiting till the two month mark before I open a second bottle.

Back