What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude! I'm about to rock the foundations of your taste buds.

http://www.artintheage.com/our-spirits/root/

Let me know if you want to try it before you buy it. Mix in a bit with some A&W Root Beer and you are solid.

http://lacolombedistillery.myshopify.com/products/different-drum

Rum aged with coffee. Yep. Locally distilled by La Columbe in Fishtown, which is a bunch of hipsters which means you KNOW its going to be good.

Have you been to this place? My wife wanted a soy latte and the response was, "we don't use soy. We only have hemp milk."

Have you been to this place? My wife wanted a soy latte and the response was, "we don't use soy. We only have hemp milk."

LOL that there made me chuckle pretty good. I haven't been there since they finished. It was always a favorite to walk by the plant when they were roasting, though.

I haven't even made a coffee yet. I need to get mt list together for a brew day tomorrow and go shopping, but I have some time. *yawn* So cold...at least the bags of ice for my ice bath chiller won't have to take up any freezer space while I brew.
Funny, I love winter due to leaving my beer in the garage and not worrying. I also went to the market and drove around all day with milk and some frozen stuff without issue. But it is cold here...very cold.

So brew day...what time? :D Is this the Gose?
Coff.

And fresh beer for the next month. Hag and SoS canned Tuesday.
View attachment 257875

Need SoS

Yeah I live near the original plant in port Richmond. Can always catch a good smell during the afternoon

For a good while we had rented a house on Thompson street and Ann, literally across the street from Mother of Divine Grace. I really liked living there until we moved within walking distance of the Gray Lodge lol. I spend entirely too much money there now.

For a good while we had rented a house on Thompson street and Ann, literally across the street from Mother of Divine Grace. I really liked living there until we moved within walking distance of the Gray Lodge lol. I spend entirely too much money there now.

Haven't been there in a few months. I check philly tap finder frequently and it seems they've been having some good stuff.

Funny, I love winter due to leaving my beer in the garage and not worrying. I also went to the market and drove around all day with milk and some frozen stuff without issue. But it is cold here...very cold.

So brew day...what time? :D Is this the Gose?

Need SoS

Yup, time to try the gose. I'll get the ingredients today, try to organize tonight and brew when I get up tomorrow. (Could be fairly early...might sleep in a little...probably start around 9-ish). Going to use Weyerman grains...acidulated malt, German Pilsner, and floor malted Bhemian wheat. 1/2 oz Willamette hops at 60 and WLP029 German Ale/Kolsh yeast. Half ounce of dried porcini at 15 and 3/4 oz sea salt at 10. My biggest challenge will be maintaining 149F for 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Text me if you need anything from ABS! I'll be drinking coffee on the way there.

I'm flurkin wasted kinda. Back to shoveling snow ninja style

Wow, going to be a long night brother.

Fresh Squeezed Covert 'Coffee.' Happy Friday to me.

0220051249.jpg

Water.

But I had a Two Hearted Ale at lunch (very rare for me to drink at lunch while working). I was at the Tilted Kilt. That place made Hooters look like a convent.

YES! I went to the Tilted Kilt in Springfield, IL.

ZOMG. Those outfits tho.

Wait, is this sexist?

Back