What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pint of my Malt Liquor and making dinner. Feeling better after 8 hours asleep on the couch. Hah.

Flocc your Yorkshire pudding.

View attachment 252218

Hefe in keg. 30 psi at 35 degrees sound fair? Hope it taste ok Carboy smelled funky.

Yes. I usually keg at 28-30 psi for 20-36 hours. Then set to serving pressure (8-10 psi) afterward. The beer will get better in 4-6 days, though. But it'll be drinkable on the second day for sure.

Water and I somehow managed to cook dinner with a ridiculous buzz.

Thanks Remmy. I tried to plan it for super bowl. I'll try it after work on Friday to see if it is good to take over or if I'd just embarrass myself. After racked to keg gave Carboy a sniff and smelled plasticky. Don't know maybe just a fear after tasting my friends. I did what I could. Up to the beer gods now.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422491449.076535.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 68
What's wrong with Yorkshire pudding?

Still on the Malt Liquor, watching the last few mins of the USMNT v. Chile, and then Caps v. Pens up next.

Problem is I don't have any.

I'm watching the last few mins of watching paint dry. With another water. Tomorrow is squat day. The best day of the week.

Having a buddy's Elderberry Wheat. Slow gush and overcarbed, but a good beer. Elderberries are definitely the dominant flavor here, very interesting.

Back