What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks yall. What I heard my lab group is safe because we are running bare bones and havent hired anyone since i started over 3 years ago. Need a beer or something stronger like 40%+

Damn, bro. Hope you are safe. Anyway I can help, let me know. All the best.

Water. Postponing the kegging for a few hours. Going snowboarding in my back yard instead. Smacked.

Meeting going on in the room behind me with all the head engineers, listening to my boss take credit for everything I've done in the last few months on the space launch projects.

Need beer fast. Going back to coffee in case I need energy to hammer kick some dudes in the face.

Damn now that's living the high life!

I call it working for what I have. Big presentation on architectural software design this morning and it went well. So, bear with me, I'm sort of celebrating. :mug:

I'm back inside and tired. Might need another beer or twelve to hydrate.

Nice. Looking forward to getting back out there this weekend.

Wrecked my ankle riding up in VT over the holidays, but finally healing up and feeling good to go.

Where do you go riding in VT? I usually go to Hunter (NY) instead of VT. Way less packed. Killy is ridiculous on weekends. Mt. Snow is the closest VT mountain to me and it takes me about the same time (2.5 hrs.) to get to Hunter as it does Mt. Snow. I usually go out west (Mount Hood, Santa Fe, A-Basin, Copper, Breckenridge) for better riding.

Where do you go riding in VT? I usually go to Hunter (NY) instead of VT. Way less packed. Killy is ridiculous on weekends. Mt. Snow is the closest VT mountain to me and it takes me about the same time (2.5 hrs.) to get to Hunter as it does Mt. Snow. I usually go out west (Mount Hood, Santa Fe, A-Basin, Copper, Breckenridge) for better riding.

Went to Stratton last time. Been to Hunter and Windham before too, but wanted to try something different. Probably going to Mountain Creek this weekend. Haven't been before, but friends like to go there and it's close.

This is my wife's first season riding. She likes it so far, so hopefully we'll be going more in the future.

Need to get out west, never been. Went to Killington and Stowe a lot in college when I could bum free all NE college passes off my buddies. That was great.

New one for me, saw it last night and 'Gansett has been putting out good stuff lately so I decided to pick some up. I recommend it for those who can get it. Malt forward for sure, fairly sweet, but balanced well with a touch of soft floral hops.

_DSC3843.jpg

**** this.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OUTn_Rhl4s[/ame]

There's no way in ****ing hell I can prep dinner withouta be3r.

Bayou Classic 16 Gallon with spigot and vented lid, hope it was a good choice.

Got some 3D drawings on the menu today, nice change of pace wiffamurtaflarkincawphee

Ah! Yeah the ball valve is absolutely fine and actually felt heavier than the one I was about to replace it with. You have to use teflon tape and ensure you're not over tightening it nor under tightening it. I had to use extra tape as well. Had a leak when 7 gallons of water was in there boiling but used more tape the second time and all was well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ranger IPA while dominating All You Can Eat wings at BWW.

I decided work was overrated today.

Well layoffs are happening today. My buddy just got laid off. I think I'm safe but its still stressful. Beers later once I get off from this place
I hope things are okay for you.
Coffee.

Waiting for our plane to land. 3 hours at the airport, now waiting at Denny's just drinking coffee.
How long are you out of town for?

Water.

Did your joke detector get laid off? :p

Need beer soon.

damn, that's harsh. Funny, but harsh.

It's no fun watching people you worked with get laid off, even if your job is safe. Hang in there DC.

back in the office, on the water...i anticipate another brewery stop on the way home...

Back