What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And really, it prob doesn't matter too much, because they seem to get good results out of it anyway.

It doesn't change my plans because I bought 2 visls of it already but I still want to know what it is I'm brewing with.

Russian Imperial Rum Barrel Oatmeal Milk Stout

IMG_20141223_142408.jpg

Sure am! Maybe just 1 of each if you're feeling generous.

Party-gyle and big beer is rolling away. I'm excited.

Oh, definitely feeling generous, considering we're talking about a handmade mash paddle and a free fermentation chamber (if SWMBO allows me to put one more thing under the carport!). Oh...whatcha going to do with the partygyle, Partygirl?

Tasting a sample of my 2 gallon split off from a batch of Yooper's Oatmeal Stout that I'm giving a gingerbread flavor to...hopefully. I think it's going to be really good! Not sweet, but that flavor is there. Right now, the ginger is really up front. The gingerbread and the body are in the finish. When I bottle, I'll stick a few of these away for next Christmas, too.

IMG_20150124_140147223.jpg

Oh, definitely feeling generous, considering we're talking about a handmade mash paddle and a free fermentation chamber (if SWMBO allows me to put one more thing under the carport!). Oh...whatcha going to do with the partygyle, Partygirl?

Tasting a sample of my 2 gallon split off from a batch of Yooper's Oatmeal Stout that I'm giving a gingerbread flavor to...hopefully. I think it's going to be really good! Not sweet, but that flavor is there. Right now, the ginger is really up front. The gingerbread and the body are in the finish. When I bottle, I'll stick a few of these away for next Christmas, too.

It's the Munich, caramel 80 and 2 row base and I have an ounce of jade that I tossed in at 60 and 10. Call it a pale ale for now.

Well the fermenter is kind of free. I mean, I wouldn't mind a few bucks. I should have mentioned that, but if she isn't down with that then I also can let it go for free. Any extra cash I get will be going to the shed.
It was $125 from some dude in Clayton off craigslist. He wanted $170, but I was thinking $40. $75 for someone from Craigslist. But either way. You're always very generous with me. I actually just need to get it out of the garage and it comes with a Johnson analog controller.

This. Last one as well.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422128147.141097.jpg

Drinking Bombardier ale, I've quite taken to this. I also just got Netflix, I started watching Sons of Anarchy at about 7pm last night and finished at 5am this morning. I got a couple of hours sleep then watched some more and I'm only on the second season (no spoilers please!). I have a rather addictive personality. I do have to work tomorrow so 5am isn't an option today, need to be sensible.

Back