What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long has your hefe been fermenting? What temp has it been at the whole time?

I kept it at 59-60 ambient for a week and a half now. It just still has the same full krausen it had after 3-4 days.

Fixed the furnace for $38. Getting things warmed up.

I only had 10 notifications this morning you fools! Some of you arrogant bastards STILL dont understand the linking concept! I will be hosting a "Linking Usernames Correctly Because Im not a F***ing Moron 101" class this afternoon. PM me to get your name on the list.

Water. :D

Wow.

@angermanagement

#finsfan

Hey @coldcrash , did you hear that @finsfan is gonna have a quoting class?!

Sure did. Gonna skip it though. Scheduling conflict.

@drunkmaniacala$$holes did you hear what @finsfan said about you?

Yup. Pretty sure he was talking about you though.

I'm more @megalomaniacal.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422115522.331191.jpg

@finsfan

Water while finishing the mash and making breakfast. I hope this Fresh Squeezed IPA clone attempt is good.

I kept it at 59-60 ambient for a week and a half now. It just still has the same full krausen it had after 3-4 days.

Fixed the furnace for $38. Getting things warmed up.
It's going to be okay. Some yeasts are slower than others.
More coffee after shoveling a ton of wet, heavy snow
View attachment 251142

At least my son and the puppy had fun though
View attachment 251143

And I got to warm up and relax in my new(ish) spa shower
View attachment 251144
Makes all that money spent on it seem worth it!

That shower is beautiful!

Last one. :-( hope my clone tastes as good.
View attachment 251161
Awww! My nephew is visiting tomorrow from Charlotte and I'm going to swap him some homebrew for some NoDa Jam Session Pale Ale and Coco Loco Porter. Interested? He's bringing 2 tallboy 4packs of each and I'm giving him a couple of mixed Sixer's and a couple bombers.
About to rack some gingerbread stout and have a Diet Cherry Pepsi.

Just slammed a second pour of the Bitchin' Dippah. On the road to sledding. I should have brought a few beers, but at least I packed a couple growlers to fill afterwards.

@Remmy 's Ticallion Stallion all Citra IPA. Remmy needs to go pro.
I agree. But having your beers to makes me think you two should be partners.
Awww! My nephew is visiting tomorrow from Charlotte and I'm going to swap him some homebrew for some NoDa Jam Session Pale Ale and Coco Loco Porter. Interested? He's bringing 2 tallboy 4packs of each and I'm giving him a couple of mixed Sixer's and a couple bombers.
About to rack some gingerbread stout and have a Diet Cherry Pepsi.

Sure am! Maybe just 1 of each if you're feeling generous.

Party-gyle and big beer is rolling away. I'm excited.

I just read the entire hophands clone thread and all the info in the thread as it related to brett trois is hey parenthetical "it may not be brett afterall" with no other infomation. I may shoot the guy a PM and see how he came to that conclusion.

And really, it prob doesn't matter too much, because they seem to get good results out of it anyway

I only had 10 notifications this morning you fools! Some of you arrogant bastards STILL dont understand the linking concept! I will be hosting a "Linking Usernames Correctly Because Im not a F***ing Moron 101" class this afternoon. PM me to get your name on the list.

Water. :D

What time is the class @fins fan? I'm busy until about #3:15

As most of you are drinking I think I shall indulge in a pull of flower power as I just woke up, I think I ended up chugging a bottle of wine last night after a few Das Boots!

Back