What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nasal issues...sneezing, raw nose...no dinner. Grumpy. Trying to decide between decongestants and beer. Happy floccin' New Year.

Nasal issues...sneezing, raw nose...no dinner. Grumpy. Trying to decide between decongestants and beer. Happy floccin' New Year.

I'm in the same boat, runny nose, watery eyes. Chicken noodle soup for lunch + dinner. First pull off of my simcoe IPA.. I get a little grapefruit in the flavor and aroma. Can't wait till taste is back at 100%

20141231_163539.jpg

My head is spinning. NO BEER IN 2015 for me. I'm done.

I wouldn't be, either. If I shared beers. :p

I've already received my marching orders. After this will come Parish Imperial Reserve 2014, Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite, Parish Grand Reserve 2013, and Parish Grand Reserve 2014. Like my bud that used to introduce me at karaoke used to say, "This Oughta Be You".

Really glad the new playoff system put to rest all the bickering from the BCS days. :D

Hey @Billy-Klubb which bowl game are your Abodiginals playing in this year? ;)

Wet is the essence of Beauty, so it will be The Wet Bowl.

just had a Hpthermia. might have a Freeride or another Hopthermia. I might have had a lupulin threshold shift.

Back