What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pepping with another sour,

Hello, what was the grain? If you really want something from Carton brewing next time I'm in the area and they have something I think is decent I can grab a growler,can't promise when, not that I'm very impressed with them.

Maris Otter. It finished at 1.012 actually.

Just got an email from my LHBS saying I got a $100 gift certificate from my buddy who just landed a sweet, new gig. I had a 5-minute chat with his new employer after he had gone for an interview. Guess it went well. That's why he got me such a cool gift. That was awesome.

Nice!

I wish you all could smell this right now.

View attachment 245439

Some of you will be getting this.

Need.

Passed my certification exam so I decided that I was worthy of this today. Also, my buddy got me some stuff from Ohio. I'm excited about all of it. View attachment 245441View attachment 245442

Congrats!

View attachment 245501now in the name of science a west coast ipa to compare to east coast. This is great I regret we didn't have time to go here a few weeks ago when we were in SoCal

Everything I've had from Hess is good. Wound up eMAWing a couple cans of Habitus while they were still fresh. We didn't make it to their brewery either, but I picked up whatever they had at the bottle shop we went to. Also had some Umbrix on draft. That isht was stellar.

Some of my IPA to unpack by.

Finishing up a christmas "craft beer" 10-pack to warm me up on a snowy night.

***** Creek ESB from Grand Teton Brewing Company

20141230_165218.jpg

Water. Contemplating cough syrup or beer.

I would ask you folks but I already know your answer.

Take Three fingers of ginger brandy, wrap up before bed and call in the morning. Your up there in ND so I'm assuming you have a ton of bear skin blankets. Those should work nicely.

Latest posts

Back