What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot pepper beer that's around 2.5 years old, peppers are still there but relatively tame, can't find my notes but I'll never brew it again anyway, on a good note, first beer I bottled off a keg and it still has great carbonation although the head retention sucks but that's the beers fault!

IMG_5468.jpg

Drinking MaddBaggins Pale and I just made some DIY Drambuie.

Ok, I gotta know about that diy Drambuie. An old Dr I used to see for tension headaches used to tell me to drink that with cream before bed (and I always slept like a baby after). Good stuff but spendy.

Sailor Jerry and coke mixed 50/50 for me tonight. Gotta kill this cold bug/chest congestion and get some sleep

Ok, I gotta know about that diy Drambuie. An old Dr I used to see for tension headaches used to tell me to drink that with cream before bed (and I always slept like a baby after). Good stuff but spendy.

Sailor Jerry and coke mixed 50/50 for me tonight. Gotta kill this cold bug/chest congestion and get some sleep

Pretty easy

1cup water
1/3cup honey
3/4cup scotch
Herbs/spices

Blend water, honey an spices/herbs, of your choice, in a pan. Heat for 5 minutes or so until you have a syrup.
Let cool
Mix with scotch in a sealable container(mason jar) shake well and let sit on a counter for 3 days.
Strain an store in the fridge.

This batch I used ground ginger and green cardamom.
You can really play with this recipe by using different scotch, different honey, different herbs/spices.

More rum & diet while you floccers sleep.
image.jpg
Cody bear, one of three golden retrievers, is sleeping down stairs with me tonight. <3 he is my favorite.

Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. It's like a melted down Andes mint figured I would treat myself since I have to work today

Water, about to mash in. :D

Jealous. I'm watching the kid while my wife goes shopping. What are you brewing? I'm hoping to brew on New Year's Eve, but the high that day is supposed to be about 5.

Having a cup o Keurig coff.

Jealous. I'm watching the kid while my wife goes shopping. What are you brewing? I'm hoping to brew on New Year's Eve, but the high that day is supposed to be about 5.

Having a cup o Keurig coff.

Im brewing up WesleyS's its a trapp all mosaic belgian IPA. Its been over a month since I last brewed. :eek: Im hoping to get in another tomorrow if possible.

Second cup of coffee of the morning. It got cold last night. 32&#730; on my patio at 8am this morning. Brrrrr. I had to break the surface of the water for the chickens.

Will be heading to a couple breweries today, Pueblo Vida and Dragoon.

Second cup of coffee of the morning. It got cold last night. 32&#730; on my patio at 8am this morning. Brrrrr. I had to break the surface of the water for the chickens.

Will be heading to a couple breweries today, Pueblo Vida and Dragoon.

Enjoy brother! I love the Tucson breweries and beer scene. I always have to stop at Borderlands when I'm down there.

Too many sick people around...postponing the drive to visit Mom today. Flu and other crud are rampaging. So far, I have avoided it all. Slept late and having coffee...about to make some eggs for sick SWMBO. Brownie points,

Midday Coff.

Had a beer at my LHBS. Most of the people there are awesome. Sometimes some of the others tell me stuff like "this beer finishes too dry." Err, it's a Saison.

Latest posts

Back