What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're gonna have the hop, hop, hoppiest Boxing Day since Steve Wagner tap-danced with Greg ****ing Koch!

Having w@yobrewer1 's IPA - good stuff!

image.jpg

We're gonna have the hop, hop, hoppiest Boxing Day since Steve Wagner tap-danced with Greg ****ing Koch!

Having w@yobrewer1 's IPA - good stuff!

Nice hope you like it! Haven't had a chance to have anything of yours yet. I have my eye on that imperial stout though when I get back home.

Having some iced tea after dominating NHL15 against my brother-in-law.

Shiner Bock is like Abita Amber or Sam Adams Boston Lager for me. BoLR (Beer of Last Resort). I upset a lady I work with once when she called it "fancy beer like you drink" and I laughed.

My uncle keeps it up here at the hunting lease. It's "fancy beer" to him as well. I only ever drink it when I'm here as "filler" beer. Something to keep the buzz going in between homebrew and good beer.

Labelpeelers sucks. LP screwed up several orders and then were a PITA to deal with about their mistakes so I haven't ordered from them in a few years. Did you miss the hops preorder debacle of 2012? I've never preordered from them, but have seen more than a few people pissed about it on here.

Sadly I did not miss that I was involved in it. I want the Hopunion hops in my experience they are superior so I have pre-ordered for the past 3 years. I have had issues all 3 years I am done with them.

Second, third and forth Gin and Tonic.

Eyeing the beer fridge next. But first some extra sharp cheddar and Triscuits.

had a Surly Hell, then a Freeride APA from Alaskan, and now another Surly Hell. and I put in a new light fixture in the basement without dying and/or stuff!

Back