What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I wrote it wrong. It's going to be checked. I'd never try to carry on that stuff.

When you described wrapping the bottles in bubble wrap I assumed you meant checked bag that would be a big carry on. I have done exactly what you described with no issues. I wrap each bottle well then put them in between clothes. If you dont have room ship some clothes home not the bottles it'll be a hell of a lot cheaper

When I did my Cali trip in October I shipped back 80 lbs of beer through fedex cause I couldn't fit it all in my suitcase haha

Evening boys and girls, happy holidays to you all, to those of you that extended best wishes to me and mine , thank you!

Handed out a bunch of my RIS so far and realized I hadn't opened a bottle, the kegged version was fully carbed but is the bottled??
I'm safe, could of have been a little higher but I'm good,

Sorry to hear that Chef...hang in there. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Water. At the in-laws, they want to decorate Xmas cookies, the youngest person here is 25 years old, no just no.

This.
View attachment 244165
Anyone think it's a bad idea to send beer home in a cary on? About 10 bombers wrapped in bubble wrap and in zip loc bags with lots of bubble wrap on the top and bottom and some dirty clothes.

You'll have to check it, can't carry on that much fluid oz. thanks to goddamn terrorist now but I just brought all this home packed in dirty clothes only all made it home safe n sound View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419477558.858849.jpg

Water. About halfway through our 5 hour drive. I'll tell you what I'm not drinking, besides beer.....my cough syrup. My kid hid it somewhere before we left. SOB!!!!!

Zombie Monkey.

Survived another Christmas in a big brown truck. So happy it is over, the last 9 days have been a whole lot of suck.

Fortnight Coffee Amber...good stuff.

IMG_20141224_221838397.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419477902.768694.jpgthose that fail to plan, plan to fail. I call this little gem the day tripper can be purchased at any outdoor sporting goods store, will hold anywhere from 12-24 beers in various configurations of bombers, growlers filled with HB, 12oz craft beer cans plus ice. I will be happy to send it to you in case such item does not exist in the land of Yankee for a 6pk of sea hag and Gandhi bot. Hell I'll even send it filled with TX beers to help sweeting the deal

If you didn't have the can in the photo all would assume it was good beer judging from the #properglasswear

I am pretty sure not drinking it from the can is #improperglassware... As I have another. FIL is cooking turkey tonight. Small house with lots of people in it. I would love to go to sleep but the couch I am heading towards still has people watching John Wayne movies on it. I love the duke, but he needs to shoot everyone and get it over with and call it a night.

Thank you for all your hard work and deliveries to my house,

Deleted a rant, minor but Merry Christmas!

You are welcome! I will pass it on.

I almost made it all the way to Christmas without slipping on someone's sidewalk.

Just like in the cartoons, legs went up and I hit the ground flat as a board. Pretty sore right now, moral of the story: salt.

Or if you are anal about putting salt on your walk, sand is an acceptable substitute.

Thank you. Rant over.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Back