What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_5410.jpg
    IMG_5410.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 69
No where near crazy enough to be a bubblehead I was in the corp.

Water at the airport slightly hungover. Tequila was a bad idea

You know, I get that a lot. Apparently it's crazier to voluntarily go on a ship that's designed to sink than it is to run around the desert/jungle/anywhere but the ocean and risk life and limb on a daily basis. I don't know, I guess I'm so used to being on a submarine that I don't even give it a second thought anymore. Either way, here's a big ol' floccing Hooyah! (the Navy's equivalent of Hoorah!) to anyone who has the cojones to serve in any capacity.

I just took my Calc II final and rocked that martha floccer! And by rocked it I mean I got a D and a D overall in the class. D for diploma, right? I am happy to take the D since I wasn't even sure I would pass the class at all. Having this as a celebratory beer.

CameraZOOM-20141219184640541.jpg

You know, I get that a lot. Apparently it's crazier to voluntarily go on a ship that's designed to sink than it is to run around the desert/jungle/anywhere but the ocean and risk life and limb on a daily basis. I don't know, I guess I'm so used to being on a submarine that I don't even give it a second thought anymore. Either way, here's a big ol' floccing Hooyah! (the Navy's equivalent of Hoorah!) to anyone who has the cojones to serve in any capacity.

I just took my Calc II final and rocked that martha floccer! And by rocked it I mean I got a D and a D overall in the class. D for diploma, right? I am happy to take the D since I wasn't even sure I would pass the class at all. Having this as a celebratory beer.

Yeah I get that a lot now that I'm a firefighter. At least in the jungle and desert there's always fresh air to breath. But cheers to you brother it takes a special soul to go into the silent service

Back