What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do, too except for Belgians. Don't worry or feel offended. My last post wasn't to come off like a dick. I was really just trying to get your thoughts. We all brew and brew different, carb differently and have different taste buds. That's what makes this place awesome.

No offense taken. I've learned to only take about 50% of what you say seriously anyway. :p

I dont drink red bull often but actually like the flavor. But I also like alcohol in my beer too, im weird. :D

I'm the weird one for like session beers, I got that. But if you actually LIKE the taste of Red Bull, you are the weird one there. With very few exceptions, everyone I know who ever drinks Red Bull only drinks it because it works (myself included). Outside of a few that are even worse (try FRS Energy Wild Berry, tastes like chalk and ass sweat) I'll take almost any energy drink over Red Bull when it comes to flavor.

And drinking water. Leaving for BJCP class in a few, Barleywines and Old Ales tonight.

Doing a tasting of Stone 18 and a hoppy brown ale I recently brewed. Actually they are fairly similar. Mine is dry hopped with 2013 Amarillo which is grassy and footy... Not a good year. Overall mine is hoppier. The Stone definitely has some candy sweetness up front I don't care for. On any day I can drink either.

View attachment 1418941735476.jpg

Doing a tasting of Stone 18 and a hoppy brown ale I recently brewed. Actually they are fairly similar. Mine is dry hopped with 2013 Amarillo which is grassy and footy... Not a good year. Overall mine is hoppier. The Stone definitely has some candy sweetness up front I don't care for. On any day I can drink either.

I was very underwhelmed with their 18th. I dont know what it was about it. To me it had a slight cardboard-y finish.

Duke vs. UConn tonight. I hate to admit it but Duke will roll by 20 pts. ****ing bastards.

After 2 1/2 hours at the grocery store I am finally home and have everything put away. What a pain in the ass. I ran across these things again still sitting around.
soccer.jpg
You put the word soccer on anything and people lose interest.

I did arrive home to find that Christmas had arrived early to the BUCKNUTS household courtesy of nukebrewer. Thanks again man.
haul.jpg

sour.jpg
First up nukebrewr's Flanders Red. This an excellent sour great job. This is the second homebrewed sour I've had this week that I would be happy to pay retail for. This is encouraging since I have my first 2 sours aging in my brew room right now.

you, sir, are a nerd. welcome home.:mug:

For the record, I would never wear something so stupid. On the other hand, you would. :D

After 2 1/2 hours at the grocery store I am finally home and have everything put away. What a pain in the ass. I ran across these things again still sitting around.

View attachment 242690

You put the word soccer on anything and people lose interest.

ISO: **** beer.

I did arrive home to find that Christmas had arrived early to the BUCKNUTS household courtesy of nukebrewer. Thanks again man.

View attachment 242692

Looks like you got some of that Kolsch!

Back