What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the shrooms treating you? also, dibs in that glass since you no longer need it. :D

Treating me great. :D
Well, I can't get rid of the glass yet. I have a bottle of batch 2 in the cellar. I tell you what, I'll leave it to you in my will. :p

Young's Double Chocolate Stout.

This is the beer that pushed me into home brewing. I was drinking a lot of them and they cost $4.50 a bottle at the time. I started with the goal of brewing a good chocolate stout. Three years later and the results are mixed. I've got a batch conditioning right now that I will be sampling the first or second week of 2015. Hopefully it will taste something like the beer I am enjoying right now.

View attachment 242172
Remmy's Spinning Piledriver
Russian Imperial Stout 11.1% abv by the time I'm finished with it the room may be spinning. Very tasty not boozy at all for 11% good night Irene I am tanked(smacked)

Shiet. I'm glad I made it. Showered and now in bed. When I close my eyes, I feel like I'm spinning. **** this.

Came home to SWMBO crying her eyes out. She showed me this
View attachment 242177
Wedding ring missing the main diamond.

3 hours of frantic search and retracing her moves today ( luckily she didn't leave the house until after she noticed it was missing ), we found the diamond.

Long story short,
I deserve this
View attachment 242179

My wife's been bugging me to take hers in to get the setting tightened. Should get on that...

How the hell did you find it, even in your house?

My wife's been bugging me to take hers in to get the setting tightened. Should get on that...

How the hell did you find it, even in your house?

She just had setting 'fixed' after breaking a prong earlier this year. Needless to say, we won't be using them again.

Pure luck on finding it. Just calmed her down and started walking through her day, searched every trash can, box, closet, etc. found it in the basement near all the packing crap for Christmas gifts. I figured I would be taking the traps off sinks before the night was over.

I'm drinking a well-deserved Odell Mountain Standard... because I earned it.

Passed my 5th kup test in Kumdo tonight.

View attachment 242177

3 hours of frantic search and retracing her moves today ( luckily she didn't leave the house until after she noticed it was missing ), we found the diamond.

Long story short,
I deserve this
View attachment 242179

Wow. Way to dodge a bullet.

Last pint of the night of mixed fruit blonde with a meatball sandwich. Yummmm.

View attachment 242177

Long story short,
I deserve this
View attachment 242179

Oh man, what a great outcome. Glad it wasn't gone for good.

Water.

Out of beer. All I have is HB cider and I'm just not feeling it tonight. Been a long tough day. Hope you all have a great night.

Coffee a whole mess of coffee. Maybe drinking every beer Oxford Manor Brewhaus sent me after drinking a Bourbon County Stout wasnt a good idea feeling a bit rough. 1/2 day today then off rest of the week.

Coffee, protein shake, water...in that order.

My Quad has the biggest blow off I've ever seen. I've changed the bottle of star san three times now, the blow off tube is all gunky and the star san bottle looks like a thick yeast starter. I am glad I didn't use a standard airlock on this bad boy.

tl;dr, yes, I'm drinking something. :D

More Coff.

Bottling my Conan DIPA right now. ****ing hate bottling. Done with this ****.

I need a beer.

Back