What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DisturbChemist - best be home on Friday. Remmy is playing Santa this year and if I have your address, it's fair-game. :D

Must be an older bottle. They moved from Pleasantville a few years ago. They're in Elmsford now. It's still Westchester County though.

It's labelled as batch 4, which Google just said it was bottled in 2009 or 2010.

Since you all were showing your holiday trees last night here is mine. Mine is better than yours.

And I saw some on drinking o e of these a few weeks ago and saw some at the local bottle shop. Today sucked at work so I am pouring one. Tastes kinda like a mudslide. Though with whiskey rather than rum. I can only imagine what a little time might do to it.

Epic's Big Bad Baptist is even better now that it has had a chance to warm up. I think I am going to keep babying this one. I think I ought to give the other one I bought some time and see what happens.

Must be an older bottle. They moved from Pleasantville a few years ago. They're in Elmsford now. It's still Westchester County though.

Thats what I thought about the older bottle. They logo and look of it doesnt look like their other stuff.

EDIT: For those of you that have experience, how many pounds of tart cherries should I add to my quad? (5 gallons) Is there a good time range to leave it on the cherries. Thanks!

Epic's Big Bad Baptist is even better now that it has had a chance to warm up. I think I am going to keep babying this one. I think I ought to give the other one I bought some time and see what happens.

Big bad baptist is Epic's best beer. I have the luxury of grabbing one whenever I get the desire to have one, so never have aged it. It pretty darn good fresh though.

Big bad baptist is Epic's best beer. I have the luxury of grabbing one whenever I get the desire to have one, so never have aged it. It pretty darn good fresh though.

Haven't had much by them but it is damn good. The whiskey really went from understated when cold to more prominent when warmed. I do recommend it.

HB Best Bitter

IMG_20141209_172752.jpg

NFL Network in the kids' room with Mount Bicepious english ipa by my side.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418168797.017266.jpg

Been a home brew kind of day.

All I need is @TobyG 's xmas tree to complete the look in this room. And then @coldcrash 's white/secondary/leftover tree. I'll put it somewhere. You know you're living large when you have two xmas trees in the house. Thanks for making me feel small, @coldcrash.

All I need is @TobyG 's xmas tree to complete the look in this room. And then @coldcrash 's white/secondary/leftover tree. I'll put it somewhere. You know you're living large when you have two xmas trees in the house. Thanks for making me feel small, @coldcrash.

2 trees is small potatoes in my house. SWMBO has 2 full size, 2 -2' trees ( one for each kids room), and a 3' tree in our bedroom. Plus garland, wreaths, light and other crap inside the house. Luckily all I gotta do is help get boxes from storage, she put all the crap up.

Ftfy.

Probably won't have a beer tonight.

Wasn't going to drink at all today but my boss bought me lunch. Would've been rude not to drink two beers.

You're my idol. My boss is a VP and not sure if I would be taken out to dinner one-on-one. Have a party for work tomorrow and a fancier work party in Greenwich on Friday, which I will be ****ing torn up at.

2 trees is small potatoes in my house. SWMBO has 2 full size, 2 -2' trees ( one for each kids room), and a 3' tree in our bedroom. Plus garland, wreaths, light and other crap inside the house. Luckily all I gotta do is help get boxes from storage, she put all the crap up.

Sign me up for your job.

Another Air Pun. I believe the word is smacked. Yep, on a Tuesday. Got a beer in my hand and I ain't choosay.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418171156.283805.jpg

My first batch of cider. Over did it on the sweetening a bit. I like drinking it out of this mule mug. Seems fitting. Plus its cloudy as f*** and you can't see it. Ha!

IMG_20141209_185457.jpg

Back