What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418096537.065482.jpg
Nesting yay America boxes. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418096608.838192.jpg
Fan from a junk computer. I took one of the rare earth magnets out of the hard drive from the same computer, broke it in half and super-glued it to opposing fan blades. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418096749.877607.jpg
Went through a couple old cell phone chargers till I found one that turned at a reasonably slow speed. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418096859.916367.jpg if I need to regulate speed down some more I put one of my daughters paint brushes up in the fan blades to slow it down. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418096956.251522.jpgplease expand one more state west you nectar of the Gods.

Everything here. 100%. Assuming by "hops" you also mean "og"

View attachment 240744
Nesting yay America boxes. View attachment 240745
Fan from a junk computer. I took one of the rare earth magnets out of the hard drive from the same computer, broke it in half and super-glued it to opposing fan blades. View attachment 240747
Went through a couple old cell phone chargers till I found one that turned at a reasonably slow speed. View attachment 240748 if I need to regulate speed down some more I put one of my daughters paint brushes up in the fan blades to slow it down. View attachment 240749please expand one more state west you nectar of the Gods.

:mug:

Listen. Here's the ****ing griswalds back yard from the top of my basement stairs.
View attachment 240740View attachment 240741
You'll wait until tomorrow to see the curb appeal.

Lol!

My neighbors across the street from me have those stupid white trash inflatable **** for Halloween but surprisingly it's pretty mellow for Xmas. I've decided they are socially conscious satanists

Everything here. 100%. Assuming by "hops" you also mean "og"

Actually, I want as much OG as I can get with a small amount of hops. It is the hop trub that is hard to wash out for harvesting yeast. Bigger beers make more yeast. I consider 3-4 jars of good clean slurry to be a win. A wee heavy will get me six!

Actually, I want as much OG as I can get with a small amount of hops. It is the hop trub that is hard to wash out for harvesting yeast. Bigger beers make more yeast. I consider 3-4 jars of good clean slurry to be a win. A wee heavy will get me six!

No

I think I shall have another can of Pottsville's finest. My phone died so no pic... I am guessing everyone here has seen it though.

Finished another pint of my cherry wheat while trying to figure out if I throw another tap on my kegerator. Or build another kegerator... I guess I'll think about it while I sleep.

Moonshine... A lot of moonshine. I have a congenital condition and degenerative disc disease which gives me some wicked flare ups and today has been pure hell. I can even raise me foot 6" off the floor without nearly crapping myself. Ibuprofen hasn't touched it so I'm self medicating with shine.

Liberty ale

20141208_210806.jpg

The water in Orlando (at least where I am) sucks, so the coffee isn't much better. It just finished brewing though... I'll overpower it, as best as I can, with cream and Truvia. Picture to prove I'm not bulls**ting.

1418134421884-855233436.jpg

The water in Orlando (at least where I am) sucks, so the coffee isn't much better. It just finished brewing though... I'll overpower it, as best as I can, with cream and Truvia. Picture to prove I'm not bulls**ting.

The water quality varies from place to place, but most everywhere it is over-chlorinated. Don't forget, you are in a swamp.
I'm assuming you are on the south side of Orlando, look up Knightly Spirits, one of the best bottle shops around. CCB makes some barrel aged beers just for them.

I'm used to the crazy duplicate posting errors on the app, but as I was just sending some messages on the desktop site, I apparently was moving a little too fast. Still doesn't explain this error though:

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 79 seconds."

I guess time dilation is really a thing. :D

Back