What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for a desperate run to a beer store I forgot to bring anything and there is only coos light at the in laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Happy Thanksgiving. Sounds like a lot of sickies here, I am one of them too. I'm drinking TJ Peppermint Tea. Feel better sickies and hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday!

Choc milk stout, breakfast is ready;)

IMG_5267.jpg

Unlimited wings and $1.50 long islands always seems like a good idea at the time (last night). My head hurts so bad right now.

Going to go Tank 7 as soon as the ibuprofen kicks in.

The turkey and ham and corn and potatoes and a bunch of other stuff are demolished. After a brief nap I intend to get myself home and attack the beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

At the in-laws. Rum and cider earlier. Coffee now and watching Spurs vs. Partizan Belgrade. Fortunately the Skins aren't playing today or I'd never be able to wrestle control of the TV.

Had some homebrew with the inlaws who requested I bring some which is good since they barely drink. Then took a turkey coma

Water.. At the inlaws waiting for my hb pumpkin to chill. Their beer selection is 1 SN Black IPA and bud light, so water for a little while longer

Back