What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do, but the pear tree leafs don't blow well so it's easier to rake. Then I have to hunch over to blow when the pile gets big. I'll be fine after running errands and start taking 12oz. pain medicine. :)
Yeah I get that. My blower also vacuums and mulches but I'm short so it's usually pretty tiring. In fact, I need to do that ASAP.
We should all take it easy drinking on Sundays. Have some respect.

Hahaha I'm thinking of pregamjng before going to get my ankle looked at. I bet the wait time will be more tolerable.

Water. Realized when I woke up that the Thanksgiving holiday is going to completely screw my work schedule...so I'm working today. But, I'm working with football on TV and maybe a beer in my near future.

This while waiting for some backwoods bastard to chill.

It's in the freezer. You guys think that will effect the taste? Going to the bar soon for some foozeball.

This while waiting for some backwoods bastard to chill.

It's in the freezer. You guys think that will effect the taste? Going to the bar soon for some foozeball.

It's ruined, send it to me for proper disposal;)

This while kegging, racking, bottling, ect...

IMG_5239.jpg

I propose a HBT drinking game: Remmy's Revenge. rules are easy. 1) every time Remmy says "nightcap" drink. 2) every time he says "***" you drink. 3) every time he says "smacked" you finish your drink.

more quaffii and water here.

I propose a HBT drinking game: Remmy's Revenge. rules are easy. 1) every time Remmy says "nightcap" drink. 2) every time he says "***" you drink. 3) every time he says "smacked" you finish your drink.

more quaffii and water here.

Not sure any of us have that large of a cellar.

Coffee.

you can't hurt what I ain't got, son! brains is for sissies. you could try to punch the berries, but I don't want to have to drive your broken hand to the hospital. ha!

I'll pass, my friend.

I'm not ready for a guy to be rock hard for me. Apologies in advance.

Time for another brew. I am thirsty.

Oh schnitzel, i'm pretty smacked. Clearly not too smacked as I can still spell schnitzel.

Back