What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many cherries did you add?

I think it was 2lbs fresh sweet,frozen, one added initially during secondary along with a pound of dried sour and added the second pound of sweet when I thought it needed more. Lots of cherry flavor.
Probably should have reyeasted, carb is a little low, hopefully time will heal this but I'm pretty happy.

The rueben wasnt bad. The chips were not that good. Their beer.made up for that

Goddammit now I want a reuben. And a knish. And a latke. Guess I'm going to the deli tomorrow. Might as well go full circle and get myself an egg cream while I'm at it.

Still working on this Schnickelfritz "Chocolate Cherry Imperial Milk Stout".

Now this. Love this beer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415154519.551362.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks @mcbaumannerb ! Awesome foam retention. Super carbonated.

It is really good, although I think Pump[KY]n ruined me.

Glad I held on to this one for a while.

1415157722201.jpg

The rueben wasnt bad. The chips were not that good. Their beer.made up for that

I had nachos that no exaggeration was a pile of chips with cheddar melted on top. I used to make ghetto nachos which are doritos with slices of American cheese melted in the microwave and my ghetto nachos were better

Drinking a homebrewed pumpkin ale, & brewing a 1 gallon Belgian small beer to use as a starter for a 5 gallon batch I plan to brew this weekend:mug:

GEDC0442.jpg

GEDC0443.jpg

yes f*ck work but I love this country does that make me a cornball? I can't figure out when it became fashionable for Americans to diss America. Maybe when our jackass president told us to stop thinking we're special?

I wasn't dissing my country. Just embracing it, love it as well. The politics not so much.

The merica/murica thing can go either way.

A nightcap for election day...a bomber of my darn tasty hb Citra Belle Saison. Simple and everything turned out right...good carb/head retention, big citra nose and flavor, and a little pepper in the finish.

DSC06251.jpg

Brewery Vivant Pumpkin Tart. Glad my choice for governor won and looks like the two states with idiodic GMO labling laws on the ballot will vote them down as they should.

1415174693184.jpg

Having some cider before jury duty. Maybe I should make it a hard cider...

Election Day, followed by jury duty? Could the tail end of this vacation get any more exciting??!?

Goddammit now I want a reuben. And a knish. And a latke. Guess I'm going to the deli tomorrow. Might as well go full circle and get myself an egg cream while I'm at it.

Still working on this Schnickelfritz "Chocolate Cherry Imperial Milk Stout".

I hafta ask is this deli the best reuben you have found? The best I found was at Murphys in old town alexandria. I have been craving a reuben recently. May have to hit up the pub tonight.

And to stay on topic, coffee.

Coffee while I scoped election results. Same people got elected for the most part. I got a bad feeling about this...

Not really Republicans cleaned up last night took control of the Senate, strengthened its position in the house And took several Gubernatorial races across the country. It appears the American people have finally realized what we have running the country.

Not really Republicans cleaned up last night took control of the Senate, strengthened its position in the house And took several Gubernatorial races across the country. It appears the American people have finally realized what we have running the country.

I wish I thought you were right. I think American voters are completely reactionary and don't put any thought into the future. I became a straight ticket voter a while ago. Used to try to pick the best person for the job... Now I just punch the button on the right and cast my ballot. I even vote against friends on the local stuff when I do it.

Second cup of factory coffee.

Back