What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that oarsman ale was bad. I should have poured it out but begrudgingly drank it. Oracle was definitely forgettable for me.

I thought oarsman was better than oracle... Or at least less disappointing

I abused myself today. Should have had Remmy placing that tail shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415064923.566193.jpg

It's ok in the same way the bells beer was. Not bad but something that doesn't do it for me.

There's absolutely nothing better than an ice-cold Busch Light.

I am going to light it up tomorrow with Busch Lights. So good. The first ice-cold one hits the spot. That's all my buddy has at his home garage. That's what I always drink there. Something like $19 for 30-pack.

I am going to light it up tomorrow with Busch Lights. So good. The first ice-cold one hits the spot. That's all my buddy has at his home garage. That's what I always drink there. Something like $19 for 30-pack.

I remember when NIZZLE drank a 30pk of Coors Light in two hrs on here.

I think he said "which one of you mother****ers is coming in second?"

Wow, this is great! It has a nice tartness, but isn't overpowering. I can see this being a great summer beer.

1415067222302.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415067120.704670.jpg

This may be the last one. So much going on now and I kindof need to get a couple modern car projects out of the way before the snow flies so an hour or two wrenching before work makes sense. Some of them needed to be out of the way before the snow flew last year. I might just scrap the flockers.

View attachment 233685

This may be the last one. So much going on now and I kindof need to get a couple modern car projects out of the way before the snow flies so an hour or two wrenching before work makes sense. Some of them needed to be out of the way before the snow flew last year. I might just scrap the flockers.

How many cars you got?

A Little Sumpin'

Attachments

• IMG_5084.jpg
    IMG_5084.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 73
Just finished: Epic Brewing's Escape to Colorado IPA - Pretty good, I could drink a bunch of it. Plenty of tropical fruit.

Now drinking: Denver Beer Co's Incredible Pedal IPA. - Pine resin, tropical fruits, and citrus (grapfruit plus some sweet citrus I can't nail down). Pretty good.

Next up: Dogfish Head's PUNKIN' - 2012 bottle, should be interesting.

How many cars you got?

A Little Sumpin'

Eight at the moment, only a couple are anything special. I do most of the wrenching on my fathers dozen as well.. A few special ones there. When I thought I would restore for a living I was making business cards out of his collection. I built a nice little collection. Back then when there was more free time I bought a lot of junk modern cars to get running and pass on... The free time went away and they have been sitting for years. They just need to go away. Ok, one more dogfish 60. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415068593.713654.jpgand a teaser of my baby. I put seven years into that one... And don't own it... But I will.

Last of my Rye IPA the keg has kicked as you can see angels were shining down as a way of commemorating the moment.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415070125.132199.jpg

Last of my Rye IPA the keg has kicked as you can see angels were shining down as a way of commemorating the moment.
View attachment 233696

I will appriciate the holiness of the moment until you figure out the location and timing and start posting that light show every day it isn't raining.

2012 Dogfish Punkin. Held up really well for 2 years. Smells just like I remember and not oxidized that I can tell. Pretty good.

So much properness going on here.

1415071321350.jpg

I will appriciate the holiness of the moment until you figure out the location and timing and start posting that light show every day it isn't raining.

I noticed the stove lights reflection in the picture and couldnt resist lol

So, shennanegans?

Very much so

Have you cellared them before? I have two left from this year I think they tasted great can they get much better aging them?

And enjoying thisView attachment 233704so glad odells made it to Texas

On one occasion I managed to cellar two of them for about a week. They did seem better but it might just be that I had been longing for them for six and a half days.

Latest posts

Back