What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys just started distributing in CO. What else should I grab from them?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414982780.783787.jpg

That's the worst feeling. I did that on both of my kegs yesterday with nothing in back-up. :what::eek:

Cleaning kegs out and finishing the growler of Samurye.

I've got a replacement just about ready an ipa made with el dorado and citra. I almost never name a beer but I'm calling it City Of Gold IPA and I have high hopes for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Mad Hatter, Rye Hatter, BA Hatter, Ichabod (if it's still available), White Hatter (I've never had it, but I just assume it's good, haha)

I bought ichabod just because I thought it was the best named pumpkin beer ever. Swmbo drank it and didn't share. White hatter was ok, not as good as the original for me.

I bought ichabod just because I thought it was the best named pumpkin beer ever. Swmbo drank it and didn't share. White hatter was ok, not as good as the original for me.

Hmm... I guess the only way to find out is to go buy some White Hatter and find out for myself. :)

Mad Hatter, Rye Hatter, BA Hatter, Ichabod (if it's still available), White Hatter (I've never had it, but I just assume it's good, haha)

I honestly have not had a bad one yet Hatter and rye hatter for sure.

Going the water route. Tomorrow is gonna be a *****.

Thanks. Saw several hatters at the bottle shop, just wasn't sure which ones to grab.

I like all the hatters rye and black are the best imo. This is great as well
. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414983932.412264.jpg

I bought a couple bottles of new hollands incorrigible i still have 1 its so damn sour too sour for me

In observance of stout season.

I have a clone recipe of this written but never brewed, after tasting it again I'm wondering if it's just got more chocolate malt in it or cold brewed coffee... :confused:

20141102_191904.jpg

Please send the extra bottle to me for proper disposal. We don't get that here in CT and I need to verify that it is indeed too sour. ;)

Done pm me your address someone might as well enjoy it i just cant its too sour

I like all the hatters rye and black are the best imo. This is great as well
. View attachment 233553

Yes it is! I avoided that one for a while but was really impressed when I finally got into it. Just as important, swmbo didn't like it so I didn't need two glasses!

Coffee. Please more coffee. It is gonna be a long day.

Coffee. It is chilly outside but the time change means I started work early because it was too cold to walk the dog.

Coffee, and cleaning bottles. Then it's doing chores around the apartment. Hooray vacation? And coordinating with new job when I'm working this week (and the rest of the vacation time I have left this year) while I'm off from the current one. Hooray double dipping.

^ yeah but you'll be doing what you love. :)

Water. I love sitting on conference calls listening to lame music while everyone else logs in late. How hard is it to be on time?

^ yeah but you'll be doing what you love. :)

Water. I love sitting on conference calls listening to lame music while everyone else logs in late. How hard is it to be on time?

Perhaps on the later end. Not really until the brewhouse gets plumbed and installed that I really have any involvement. But it's getting closer every day.

Coffee and chores...kitchen and family rooms look like Hell after a weekend of children wrecking them and me not feeling motivated to clean up their crap. And I know that there's a couple loads worth of laundry around the house. Guess I better get started.

Better than the standard Abita could still be pretty bad. :D
Yeah. Abita has two big problems. First their Merlin system makes everything thin-bodied. Hopefully the new brewhouse will rectify that. Second, their beers do not travel well _at_all_. Fresh Turbodog on draft is pretty much the only thing that I'll drink out of their standard lineup. I seriously miss the original Andygator as well (circa '95). Quite a few of their Selects are good, but they should just give up the strawberry crap. Their BA Baltic Porter was also pretty good, but on the extreme light end of the style SRM-wise. I actually had to go look up the style guidelines since it came off as a BA old ale, but apparently deep copper is accurate to style.
Drinking your scotch ale now. My oh my. I was worried it would smokey.
Common misconception. The yeast can throw off a very faint smoke phenol but peaty smokiness is really out of style. Ron Pattinson gave a talk about historical beer styles at NHC and couldn't stress it enough.
It's not and it's amazing!
Thanks! My entire brewhouse is built around that beer. :)

They seem to be saying the end of November.

Drinking all natural caffeine free coke zero. Just don't put any of these chemicals in my beer.

Back