What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't have just one. ****.

Tiger Uppercut
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414016288.328400.jpg

All I have are 11 Bombers of home brew in the fridge. Tonight has the possibility to get wild.

What happened to the Dar video? I wanted to watch it when I got home but it's gone! Or I'm an idiot which could be disputed.

A saison before a little more work in the cellar at least I'll accomplish something on a nonproductive day,

Are you drunk? :D

The more views he gets, the longer we get to laugh our asses off at new videos. When you said it got taken down, I figured he'd want to review it again - this time, without his manfriend's dryer going off in the background.

Penn quarter porter. Glad I had one left in the back of the beer fridge.

And Remmy/Dar, were you really reviewing a year old IPA? For shame. You deserve the dryer interruption

I don't live in a house with a 6-foot ceiling. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tastes like dishsoap in the front with some bitter aspirin astringency in the mid pallet with a finish of old cigarette butts

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Next.

Another Tiger Uppercut
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414017503.311972.jpg

God, I hate drinking beer.

Bigfoot after a long day. Last appointment at 3 went til 5 and then had more crap piled on when I walked back into the office. And add onto that the son flushed the damn tp holder down the toilet when I got them home.

1414017575812.jpg

BK's been silent lately. I think he's probably busy editing his new, 10-minute beer extravaganza.

As for me, I'm getting smacked.

I hope this is my nightcap. Can't keep having beers asking me to pour them into a glass.

Another HB belgian hop Bomb
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414018416.851904.jpg

Are you drunk? :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilQW6KuXlrM

The more views he gets, the longer we get to laugh our asses off at new videos. When you said it got taken down, I figured he'd want to review it again - this time, without his manfriend's dryer going off in the background.

I don't live in a house with a 6-foot ceiling. :D

Not yet but working on it! I looked where I thought it was here I didn't see it.

It's here now and that's all that counts, sounds like a good one, thanks
Debating on the next beverage.

Okay ... two beers tonight...
View attachment 231082

How is that one? Curious to try, unless it is a roasty black IPA. I prefer something like Wookie Jack that is dark without having stout roastiness.

On the water, tonight I'm going to visit and bring dinner to my Grampa who just got back to town after not being able to travel to his winter home out here for the past couple years because of poor health. Will try to pop open something decent later

That beer comes in four packs. You should have three more tonight cause it is great.

Not when I buy single bottles at my shop...

How is that one? Curious to try, unless it is a roasty black IPA. I prefer something like Wookie Jack that is dark without having stout roastiness.

On the water, tonight I'm going to visit and bring dinner to my Grampa who just got back to town after not being able to travel to his winter home out here for the past couple years because of poor health. Will try to pop open something decent later

Not overly toasty/astringent- pretty good

Requested by the five year old. View attachment 231087

Leftover chili for swmbo and I.

There is no such thing as leftover chili. It's just chili that has yet to be consumed! :fro:

Speaking of roasty black ipa
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414019540.517902.jpg
Actually not bad a good hoppy porter

Highland thunderstruck Porter. Too dark in here for a pic. Not much of a draft list at copper penny. Headed elsewhere after grubbin it.

Back