What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412383445.288847.jpg
My grandson is here for the weekend and he is non-stop. I need a couple of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Grandson? I pictured you as about my age (but now I seem to remember a pic with a grandkid). How about that decision to pull Anibal today?

I'm disgusted. I mean it's not as if I didn't know the bullpen was an insurmountable obstacle to them winning a championship but wow

Baby was born with 2 heart arteries going to same chamber. Unoxygenated blood is getting mixed in along with a hole between chambers. All this and he was 2 months early. They're going to wait a few months to do surgery and let his body grow.

Thoughts are with you.

I'm disgusted. I mean it's not as if I didn't know the bullpen was an insurmountable obstacle to them winning a championship but wow

Yeah, gross. But everyone down on Ausmus disturbs me. He is a first year manager. That is a mistake Leyland would have made, and he had 1,000 years experience. I'm still on the Ausmus bandwagon. He cost them this series but he'll learn.

My kids have had no real physical problems. But I get torn up reading these things. Good luck, man. Being a dad has made me soft. I empathize with every sick kid story I hear. If it makes you feel better, I've had a lot of friends who've had kids born with heart issues who have turned out totally healthy.

x2

Happy hear it went well. How old is your daughter now? He has TGA, DORV (greater arteries on same ventricle), and VSD (2 unclosed hole).

3rd Red today. Trying to empty a keg for the hard limeaid by next saturday.

She turned 4 in August. She has regular heart checkups every 6-9 months, but everything seems to be going good. She's a normal kid and you'd never know what all she went through as a newborn, except for her scars from the open heart surgery.
I'm sorry for what you guys are having to go through. My thoughts are with you guys.

She turned 4 in August. She has regular heart checkups every 6-9 months, but everything seems to be going good. She's a normal kid and you'd never know what all she went through as a newborn, except for her scars from the open heart surgery.
I'm sorry for what you guys are having to go through. My thoughts are with you guys.

Thanks for your and others thoughts. Between dogs and babies, nice to have good and plenty of HB!

Our 1st granddaughter, same mom, had murmur (hole discovered) found at 8yrs. She's fine and 19 now. Technology is amazing these days but also, doctors are checking more while baby in the womb, catching issues early.

Moving on to my HB Simcoe Express IPA. 2 weeks kegged now. I was going to change the recipe for the next brew, rethinking that now.

Need to carb up. Committed to spare both my MMA trained boys who both fought in amateur octagon fights. Think I have a chance?

1412385048736.jpg

Yeah, gross. But everyone down on Ausmus disturbs me. He is a first year manager. That is a mistake Leyland would have made, and he had 1,000 years experience. I'm still on the Ausmus bandwagon. He cost them this series but he'll learn.

I agree I like Ausmus and he didn't put together that bullpen

So, my wife is off with "the girls" to her college homecoming. She has her phone with her but her iPad is here and dinging with her texts. I'm curious to read the shenanigans but don't want to be "that guy". It's killing me.

Thanks for your and others thoughts. Between dogs and babies, nice to have good and plenty of HB!

Our 1st granddaughter, same mom, had murmur (hole discovered) found at 8yrs. She's fine and 19 now. Technology is amazing these days but also, doctors are checking more while baby in the womb, catching issues early.

Moving on to my HB Simcoe Express IPA. 2 weeks kegged now. I was going to change the recipe for the next brew, rethinking that now.

Need to carb up. Committed to spare both my MMA trained boys who both fought in amateur octagon fights. Think I have a chance?

sure, li'l more IPA before bout ... :roll eyes: .. ha! good luck..

Mmmmm, I need another bottle of bourbon. I've been out for months.

This is a good one. Obviously I'll be needing more soon as well...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412385919.780170.jpg

So, my wife is off with "the girls" to her college homecoming. She has her phone with her but her iPad is here and dinging with her texts. I'm curious to read the shenanigans but don't want to be "that guy". It's killing me.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412385907.227370.jpg

Pianoman,

sorry to hear about the issues with your newborn.. being a father of a 3 year old and another in a couple months I can painfully comprehend what you're likely going through.

Drinking a hb chinook ipa

Back