What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Hog coff milk stout.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412379134.195522.jpg

Is that actually good, because honestly, I continue to pass on Oskar Blues' beer. Never had a single thing from them.

Just bought my first Ten Fiddy today. Love Old Chub. Maybe I'll Crack the Fiddy next.

They are pricey, but I love Ten Fidy... I buy more than I should each year. Have one can from last year left that I will probably break into soon

:(

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412379441.746218.jpg

She was the best glass ever! If anybody has a commemorative 1967 packer ice bowl glass they're looking to get rid of please contact me.

The beer is ok

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

They are pricey, but I love Ten Fidy... I buy more than I should each year. Have one can from last year left that I will probably break into soon

I didn't care too much for my first ten fidy... So three of the four pack got stuck in the cellar.... Almost a year later I thought I had found the best beer in the world when I popped one open.

Mad hatter for now.

I didn't care too much for my first ten fidy... So three of the four pack got stuck in the cellar.... Almost a year later I thought I had found the best beer in the world when I popped one open.

Mad hatter for now.

Old Chub is a better beer, in my opinion...for what it is.

I've only had one Ten Fiddy and I didn't care for it. Just too bitter for me. Old Chub is really good, though. Having some bottled carbed HB root beer.

DSC05852.jpg

Last of an early beer, oak bourbon porter. After 4 months becoming drinkable. Still a bit harsh. Very nice dark copper-red color, probably the best part of this beer.

1412381402478.jpg

View attachment 227266

Bells oracle. Meh.

I was underwhelmed with that too. Mars was much better.

Nothin says thanksgiving like roast beef for them boat people! Prost!

View attachment 227271

How was it?

Only problem with your video is it's not in your mom's basement! Otherwise, it would be 10/10!

For BK it would be his grandma's basement. But she's always "entertaining" down there. ;)

Back from the school social. Everything I imagined and more. Now, my reward ...

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412381470.650342.jpg

Thanks Clint!

I hope you don't mind me asking, what's wrong?

Baby was born with 2 heart arteries going to same chamber. Unoxygenated blood is getting mixed in along with a hole between chambers. All this and he was 2 months early. They're going to wait a few months to do surgery and let his body grow.

Old Chub is a better beer, in my opinion...for what it is.

Agreed. Discovered old chub cause everyone was drinking it on this thread. It is the only beer I always have at least one of in the fridge.

In fact. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412382636.910725.jpg
Fridge is now down to one.

Another Hunt for Cherry October. This one actually tastes like cherry...which means they must have given me the 10.5% ABV imperial stout before. Ruh roh.

This beer is just okay (Dragon IPA). It claims to be 65 IBU. They're full of crap or my IPA is 100. Hint...It's not.

1412382585787.jpg

Baby was born with 2 heart arteries going to same chamber. Unoxygenated blood is getting mixed in along with a hole between chambers. All this and he was 2 months early. They're going to wait a few months to do surgery and let his body grow.

Sorry to hear that man. I completely understand what you guys are going through. My daughter was born with TGA, where the aorta and pulmonary arteries form in the reversed position. Thankfully, she went full term. They had to do the surgery at 6 days old. Stressful time, but it's amazing what doctors can do now days. I hope everything goes well with your grandchild.

Agreed. Discovered old chub cause everyone was drinking it on this thread. It is the only beer I always have at least one of in the fridge.

In fact. View attachment 227306
Fridge is now down to one.

Actually, the only reason I'm trying Fidy tonight is because the store was out of Chub and I thought, "what the hell".

This beer is just okay (Dragon IPA). It claims to be 65 IBU. They're full of crap or my IPA is 100. Hint...It's not.

There are consistency or age issues with dragonfly. It can be an ok pale or a great IPA. Wish they announced which you would get on the bottles.

Sorry to hear that man. I completely understand what you guys are going through. My daughter was born with TGA, where the aorta and pulmonary arteries form in the reversed position. Thankfully, she went full term. They had to do the surgery at 6 days old. Stressful time, but it's amazing what doctors can do now days. I hope everything goes well with your grandchild.

My kids have had no real physical problems. But I get torn up reading these things. Good luck, man. Being a dad has made me soft. I empathize with every sick kid story I hear. If it makes you feel better, I've had a lot of friends who've had kids born with heart issues who have turned out totally healthy.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412383247.793152.jpg
No brewing for me on Sunday thanks to my amazing job. That Puts a damper on an otherwise very hoppy weekend

Happy hear it went well. How old is your daughter now? He has TGA, DORV (greater arteries on same ventricle), and VSD (2 unclosed hole).

3rd Red today. Trying to empty a keg for the hard limeaid by next saturday.

1412383421787.jpg

Back