What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White grapefruit juice.
Checked on my gose. Been about 22 hrs since pitching lacto and it appears something is atleast happening in there. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411399879.225958.jpg

Mondays are rough, even more so since I'm on my way to my grandmothers funeral. Please pray for those families who are currently battling ALS. I hope all of you never have to experience that disease. Beers to follow this afternoon.

Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sorry for your loss Ryan.

White grapefruit juice.
Checked on my gose. Been about 22 hrs since pitching lacto and it appears something is atleast happening in there.

I had pretty good luck with making a starter from raw grain. Let it go for a week and pitched into wort.

Think I am going to mosey over to the vending machine to get me a coke. Just got really tired all of a sudden and need the sugar/caffiene to wake me back up.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411412575.149171.jpg
Cranberry/Orange Ale. one of last years holiday beers inspired by my love of homemade cranberry relish at Thanksgiving dinner. It's so tart it could almost pass for a sour.

Water for now. Need to run the wife's car to get the emissions inspection done. Check engine light for EVAP pump cleared, pump itself ok but had to rewire it. Then dead battery (car sits for a long time) had to get charged. Then an OBD drive cycle to reset it all. Hopefully drive cycle did the job. I need to suck it up and buy myself an OBD2 reader. Major PITA just for an emissions inspection. But if this new job pans out and my company car goes away this one will actually start getting the attention it needs.

So I want a floccing beer but not yet.

View attachment 225445

"Can I have a Popsicle"

"If you bring me a beer"

She's cute and young so full of energy. i call that good use of your "natural resources" I have 3 kids 2 girls and a boy all grown now. My daughters would do anything for daddy but that boy.... not sure how I refrained from killing that boy.

Drinking tea. Just ordered this for my pump:

Say what? Wort pump? Does this somehow make it "remote" start and stop? I do want!

Chocolate coconut stout.
Just told someone I lost over 100# drinking beer and doing cocaine. I've let her go on about that for hours. I think I need to stop f'ing with people. I told her I would not be this huge still if I were on cocaine. haha

She's cute and young so full of energy. i call that good use of your "natural resources" I have 3 kids 2 girls and a boy all grown now. My daughters would do anything for daddy but that boy.... not sure how I refrained from killing that boy.

Round two of can you get me a beer scored my favorite lager.

Obviously, I am too busy to get my own. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411418891.918792.jpg

That **** is everywhere here now. My in laws from California acted like it was the greatest beer ever. I guess compared to the Tecate they usually drink it is.

It is not everywhere. I travel many miles for it.

Pull of Tiger Uppercut.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411422256.427807.jpg

Buddy of mine just gave me good news. He knows someone selling 5 kegs, a regulator and a practically brand-new tank for an unbelievable price.

Sold. :D

Back