What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm, coffee.
Measured out my salt and coriander additions. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411305587.297246.jpg

The next step for me is a salary job. I could have one now. I saw my boss age ten years in 18 months when he went from my job title to his.... And I am pretty sure (ok, certain) I make a lot more $ than he does. I really need to take a month off from wrenching, brewing, and drinking and find a new job.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I can appreciate this, I just left my job of the last 5 years. I had been promoted to a department manager and was extremely underpaid for consistent 12 - 15 hour days my brewing and my wife suffered as a result. Now I have a job with the state transportation department. Hello wife time, brew time, and a state retirement.

Coffee. I got up at 4 am to put a pork butt in the smoker, now I've got to bottle a batch and brew a batch. My backyard is going to smell amazing all day!

Water. Woke up late and missed my match. Would have pissed me off anyhow. As long as the Caps do better this evening, it's all good. Football season plus hockey season is the best floccing time of year :rockin:

What recipe did you try? Also, not sure you should open my gose anytime soon. I had one a month ago and it was pretty bad haha. May end up being a dumper.

5lbs pilsen
3lbs wheat
.10 oz magnum 60 min
1.5 oz (by weight) Himalayan pink sea
salt
1 oz (by weight) toasted coriander
I'm pitching WL lacto delbrucki until sour, then finishing with US05.
We'll see how it goes.

You stole my big glass vorlaufing lol. Preparing for a double brew day. Getting breakfast

I had to do it after your suggestion. That glass never sees action, so I might as well put it to use for something.

My mom caught me Vorlaufing once when I was a teenager. I had to find a new place for it from then on.

That's why the garage is a perfect brew place.

I think about your mom while I'm vorlaufing. :p

Well, I was going to watch the Texans, but the channel it's on isn't available in my area. Not sure how that works, but it's bullsh*t. Anyway, having this. A new one for me and not too shabby as far as non-hoppy, light hybrid beer goes.

_DSC3490.jpg

Well, I was going to watch the Texans, but the channel it's on isn't available in my area. Not sure how that works, but it's bullsh*t. Anyway, having this. A new one for me and not too shabby as far as non-hoppy, light hybrid beer goes.

It's on CBS here. You that deep into Pats territory that they black out the NY teams?

Pats, Giants and Redskins games on here. F 'em all. :D

It's on CBS here. You that deep into Pats territory that they black out the NY teams?

Apparently. I think it might be my provider, though. AT&T U-verse doesn't list the channel as available at all. It's showing up in the guide, but on the listings on the site it says it isn't available in my zip code. And when I select that channel in the guide, it just says that the channel isn't available in this area. I'm trying to find a way to stream it, but so far coming up empty handed.

Apparently. I think it might be my provider, though. AT&T U-verse doesn't list the channel as available at all. It's showing up in the guide, but on the listings on the site it says it isn't available in my zip code. I'm trying to find a way to stream it, but so far coming up empty handed.

That sucks, man. I have U-Verse as well but I am closer to NY than you are. So, for that reason, I likely get the Giants' game.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411322059.819137.jpg

Apfelwein.

About to take the dog on a walk, literally. I have uverse and they're showing the Rams on Fox, so that's that.

I've got Washington-Philly on WTIC (Fox guys Buck and Aikman doing the game), Raiders-Pats on CBS and Texans-Giants on another CBS channel.

Broncos-Seahawks and Niners-Cardinals both on next.

View attachment 225239

Apfelwein.

About to take the dog on a walk, literally. I have uverse and they're showing the Rams on Fox, so that's that.

Mizzou played like perfect crap yesterday and still managed one of their patented 'snatching defeat from the jaws of victory' with a pass interference late in the game.

Rye saison. One batch down, sparging the second batch.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411322770.673028.jpg

Back