What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 225072
Citra/Galaxy IPA. This might break the record for fastest a keg has been emptied here.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's all good, man. Lots of DFH haters on here. They make some beers that I love. I'll be back down there this week on the way home from vacation. Enjoy those bottles.

****ing drain pour. What's up with pro breweries doing this ****?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411251793.821797.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411251801.382768.jpg

Much better. My cascade pale ale.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411252560.173120.jpg

Sloppy Saturday, anyone? Country stuff. Liberals can't tell me what to do. :D

On the water now. We made a small dent in the 1/2bbl of Easy Jack while brewing our decocted fest beer. Also sampled our imperial Porter as it went into secondary with pumpkin pie spice and our saison we fermented with Prairie yeast. The saison is insanely good, it is so citrusy it is almost reminds me of Mtn Dew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411253150.972767.jpg
My parents just returned from a trip to England. Brought back Manchester United jerseys for my kids but all I got was this bottle of beer...

Oh well. I hope it doesn't suck :D

BGBC's High Ground Gose. Excellent beer! Nice salt and tartness and very well balanced! :mug:
View attachment 225059

Unfortunately I committed a grievous sin. While getting this out of the fridge I knocked over the coffee brown. It tumbled end over end and exploded on the concrete floor. :(
I gave myself plenty of berry punches but still feel bad. It smelled awesome - very reminiscent of Coffee Bender.

That's a awesome bottle opener you got there.

Water all day, finally feel alive enough to resume beer drinking this evening.

Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest. Didn't even know they made one, saw their fall sampler and it had the Oktoberfest and a Vienna Lager. SOLD!

Back