What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic

1410473166733.jpg

Hb zombie. Today's been a day to forget. Phone died on my super long appointment, got out an hour and a half late, didn't get the kids til 5:45, had to meet the teachers but miss the meetings, get yelled at by swmbo cus I didn't get or respond to "20 texts", then make dinner while the kids argued with me.
I think I'll brew tonight. Or get bombed. Or both.
/ramble/

90?? Still 97 here in Austin @7pm. Had to help move with our non-A/C truck. Nothing 3 DIPAs can't fix. 😉

flocc you guys! it's cold here. when I went to work at 3:30 this morning, it was only 47F. the high was 54F today. I'm gonna start berry punching you & mcwarmnerb, so pick 'em up off the floor!

I'm sorry.

Double fisting it!

Bartender put the wrong ticket on the wrong size on the wrong beer.

AmberBock (mug) and Fargo's Sod Buster porter (pint)

Hey bro, how close are you to Heady Topper land? Willing to pay a premium for a can. Have collected grains/hops to brew next week, be nice to taste original.

6-7 hour drive, not going to happen anytime soon. Have yet to try one myself.

Enjoy your dogs, putting our 16yr old lab down tomorrow morning. Raise glasses and toast to the oldest dog i've ever known, Nicky.

Yeah, they can be a couple of little turds some days, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

That sucks man. Here's to Nicky! :mug:

Back