What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Football and bomber night. After the earlier tank 7 I had a 3Brothers homer Atramentous sour stout, Hardwood Saison Rustic (too much lemongrass for me), and the Kaiser. As Remmy would say... Smacked.

Come on Seattle defense. Get me some more points.

1409883931303.jpg

View attachment 222052

Juice Drips, a pilot batch of IPA dry-hopped with Mosaic. Holy crap that was good.

I was there sunday wish they were brewing. One guy that looks like the gay guy from airplane annoyed me a little. Why pay per pint (i know its 10 for a glass and 3 beers) when there is no ac especially in this heat

That is the exact reason for tonight's round of tecate I have some sabbath blasting and have the house to my self but glad to know you sit judging cheers!!!!

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Well who better to judge than me?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well who better to judge than me?

**** my bad that was a typo it was supposed to say glad you ain't judging my bad man

I sent some Bomb! but no Noir. The whole state only got like 10 cases of Noir and it was gone before anyone knew it was here. The upside is Prairie can't sell Bomb! In OK because of the abv, so we are getting supposed to be getting more shipments of it.

They sell Bomb! here high ABV beers in OK must be sold warm in a liquor store, but they do sell it. I just picked up some Prairie Hop I can't wait to try it!

Dessert courtesy of skeezer. Such a decadent beer. It's almost like drinking a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

That sounds delicious. I brewed one but don't think it's at that level despite not trying it yet...

Had a few southern tier lives and a two hearted. Time for bed. Tomorrow's gonna suck.

**** my bad that was a typo it was supposed to say glad you ain't judging my bad man

I knew what you meant. Yet another failed attempt at humor on my part.
Drinking work coffee. 1 hour down 8 to go.

Coffee, almost didnt make it out of bed this morning. The only reason I did was that had I not come to work, one coworker of mine would have had to do the work of all 5 of us today. I cant let myself do that to anyone so I am here.

I suppose it's not what I am drinking right now, but last night I was drinking Cassel Brewery (Casselman, Ontario) FluviAle. This is a new beer in their Pro-am series that was MY RECIPE :) It's a hop-forward blonde ale brewed with St. Lawrence River water, Warrior hops for bittering, and huge amounts of Amarillo and Mittelfruh for flavor and aroma. 20IBU 5.6 % ABV. This is delicious! Brewery is already sold out of the first batch (within a week). Bottle pic below... will post a pint picture next pour!

fluviale.jpg

I suppose it's not what I am drinking right now, but last night I was drinking Cassel Brewery (Casselman, Ontario) FluviAle. This is a new beer in their Pro-am series that was MY RECIPE :) It's a hop-forward blonde ale brewed with St. Lawrence River water, Warrior hops for bittering, and huge amounts of Amarillo and Mittelfruh for flavor and aroma. 20IBU 5.6 % ABV. This is delicious! Brewery is already sold out of the first batch (within a week). Bottle pic below... will post a pint picture next pour!

That's awesome, I'd you win some kind of homebrew contest or do you work there?
On the coffee now

coff-

for those of you that keg- i am going to be ordering my hardware today- all i need is the regulator and lines- i will be putting the keg in a non temp controlled fridge with a picnic tap- from what i understand the gas line in length does not matter but what length should i use for the liquid out line? Midwest sells a pinlock liquid out assembly with 5 ft of hose.... will this be enough line?

The air hose doesnt matter like you say. Depends on the pressure you are pouring your beer. I have 10ft lines in my kegger. but 5ft should be enough i think. Just dial back the serving pressure i believe to around 10ish and adjust as you pour and drink.

Going to have the first pull of my gose today. Been looking forward to that beer.

Drinking work coffee.
It tastes like s****. :(
Not literally, but yeah, it's bad.

Water-

Some guy is trying to set a record for the most parachute jumps in 24 hours. He is doing it across the street from work. Nothing is getting done today... By anyone.

coff-

for those of you that keg- i am going to be ordering my hardware today- all i need is the regulator and lines- i will be putting the keg in a non temp controlled fridge with a picnic tap- from what i understand the gas line in length does not matter but what length should i use for the liquid out line? Midwest sells a pinlock liquid out assembly with 5 ft of hose.... will this be enough line?

It won't let me attach an excel file for some reason, but google "Beer line length and pressure calculator." It's a spreadsheet where you can input all your setup's stats and it will tell you what you need. That helped me tremendously.

Cheers!

It won't let me attach an excel file for some reason, but google "Beer line length and pressure calculator." It's a spreadsheet where you can input all your setup's stats and it will tell you what you need. That helped me tremendously.

Cheers!

oh wow thanks man- looks like id be ok with 5 ft of 3/16 ID but i would of been in trouble with the 5/16 i had in the cart- looks like ill have to make my own but thanks for the advise- saved me a return and a headache i think

Water while running the numbers to see if I'm having a heat stroke. Got a late start today mowing the yard. It's hot as balls already

Latest posts

Back