What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This **** is really good:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409788392.498676.jpg

These went down before it
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409788411.492211.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409788421.506039.jpg

And some others

Pumpkin beers are the new Christmas, earlier every year. This however is delicious and makes me want it to be Fall. Griffin Claw Screamin' Pumpkin

I almost bought that last week. Might have to pick it up tomorrow.

My bourbon barrel porter.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409789734.084075.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just added some brett to one gallon jugs of my long strange tripel and buffalo sweat clone. Now making some apfelwein with my vanilla face RIS. :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409792499.786723.jpg

my Scrote-ish Ale. decided not to enter Byggvir this year. wasn't really prepared (even though I had a year), so I'm gonna drink these up. I'll brew more with a few tweaks.

Getting in the fest mood and figured this is better off getting cracked now. Pretty meh overall; huge banana, caramel and clove but pretty damn sweet with an unpleasant cookery taste on the end

I hope your homebrewed Pliny is better than the real thing. ;)
I honestly found Pliny extremely underwhelming.

Only had one. But inspired me to clone. Care to share a few favs? Austin's first craft only beer shop opened up. Willing to try almost anything.

Do enjoy brewer's cut, don't care for Real Ale otherwise.

1409794167325.jpg

Wanted to take the palate in another direction and decided to finally open this; I always forget how much I love this beer. Did manage to forget it was a 2012 however and damn near put a hole in my ceiling. So good though

1409794293285.jpg

Wanted to take the palate in another direction and decided to finally open this; I always forget how much I love this beer. Did manage to forget it was a 2012 however and damn near put a hole in my ceiling. So good though

What kinda board you hiding in that bag? :D

If your in texas what are you guy/gals paying for a six pack of ballast point at gas stations?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409795900.852197.jpg
Been a long day don't judge

Only had one. But inspired me to clone. Care to share a few favs? Austin's first craft only beer shop opened up. Willing to try almost anything.

Do enjoy brewer's cut, don't care for Real Ale otherwise.

As far as IPAs/DIPAs that are available in TX, in no particular order: Sixpoint Resin, Saint Arnold Endeavour, Lagunitas Sucks and Lil Sumpin Sumpin, Sierra Nevada Celebration and Torpedo, Karbach Hopadillo, Ballast Point Sculpin, Avery The Maharaja (only comes out once a year so make sure it's fresh). Now for the things you'd have to trade with someone out of state for (All of these are well worth trading for): Surly Abrasive, Two Brothers Heavy Handed, Bells Hopslam and Two Hearted, Alchemist Heady Topper, 3 Floyds Apocolypse Cow and Arctic Panzer Wolf, Revolution Anti Hero
This is a very long list and I'm sure I'm still forgetting some. :D

Ha, just a '12 Burton blunt. Figured while I was cleaning out my storage I might as well get the board out for a tune up and edging (assuming it ever snows in CA again). What do you ride?

nice! Burton bullet. Had it for about 4 or 5 years but I only get out about 2-3 times a year so I may have it awhile. Cant wait for snow season! Planning a trip out to NM for thanksgiving if the snow is good enough.

New belgium lips of faith series Kratzer a collaboration with 3 floyds brewing company. A long lost polish recipe and it's pretty darn good

As far as IPAs/DIPAs that are available in TX, in no particular order: Sixpoint Resin, Saint Arnold Endeavour, Lagunitas Sucks and Lil Sumpin Sumpin, Sierra Nevada Celebration and Torpedo, Karbach Hopadillo, Ballast Point Sculpin, Avery The Maharaja (only comes out once a year so make sure it's fresh). Now for the things you'd have to trade with someone out of state for (All of these are well worth trading for): Surly Abrasive, Two Brothers Heavy Handed, Bells Hopslam and Two Hearted, Alchemist Heady Topper, 3 Floyds Apocolypse Cow and Arctic Panzer Wolf, Revolution Anti Hero

Thank you sir! Resin is what started my DIPA craze. I'll keep a watch for the others.

This DFH is well done. Wish my HBs had this balance of flavors and colors. Not too big on the flavour itself, but appreciate beer quality.

1409796872444.jpg

What do i have access to that o others would trade for??

Which Ballast Point? If you're talking about Sculpin, it's usually $16+ everywhere I see it. One reason I rarely buy it.

What I saw tonight was big eye foe 10.49 seems like I've paid a dollar or more lest for botculpin and big eye at other stores just wondering what the norm was I am in Fort Worth though

Which Ballast Point? If you're talking about Sculpin, it's usually $16+ everywhere I see it. One reason I rarely buy it.

What I saw tonight was big eye for 10.49 seems like I've paid a dollar or more less for both sculpin and big eye at other stores just wondering what the norm was? I am in Fort Worth though

nice! Burton bullet. Had it for about 4 or 5 years but I only get out about 2-3 times a year so I may have it awhile. Cant wait for snow season! Planning a trip out to NM for thanksgiving if the snow is good enough.

Yeah, warm weather is starting to wear on a bit, definitely ready for some snow! I've got a buddy that moved up to Idaho that can't stop raving about the snow so it's looking like that may be where I end riding too. You able to do much in KS or mostly out of state trips?

The beer fairy (my next door neighbor, who is quite a beer guy, and who travels frequently for work to the Gary, IN area) managed to score some of this sweet Three Floyd's and dropped me off a sampler the other evening!

1409797806661.jpg

Back