What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss Dustin. I am currently losing a grandmother quickly to ALS and it will be my first grandparent to pass. I know its coming and its still hard so I cant imagine what a death out of nowhere would feel like. Prayers to your family DC.

Superliner- simcoe express. ABGBs

1409706269080.jpg

Canning tomato sauce tonight.

Turns out, this has a few things in common with brewing beer: 1. Three vessel process. 2. Microbe management (in this case, the deader the better on all counts). 3. Hit your numbers, target temps and boil-off rates. 4. Be mindful of headspace and pH.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409706350.365942.jpg

Glass is empty. Might grab a splash of Bourbon during cleanup

Thank yall. Again yall are the best guys/gals i had the pleasure to drink with.

Having uncle billies humbucker helles

With a name like that it has to be good! I didn't know our pal Billy Klubb had a beer named after him.

Drinking more SanTan Hop Shock and too lazy to take a pic. Probably switching to bourbon in a bit. Some days you just want to kick your kids ass till their nose bleeds

this.. from mcbaumannerb
Lost abbey Agave Maris ale
la agave maria.jpg

This is my first lost abbey as it's not easy to find in my area. i have to say that it is really good! thanks mark. can't wait to try the others you sent. got a few days off so i'll be enjoying more of these.

HB bier de garde. Yum
Went to bed. Got a phone call. Turned out crappy. Opted to drink. This is how my story goes. :-/

79% efficiency. Being buzzed all day has its benefits. Bahahahaha.

Water. Nightcap.

Awesome glass. Some HB Gumballhead and zombie dust, so good. Did an a/b test against the real things the other day and taste on both clone beers is spot on, their beer is super clear but i care more about the taste anyway. Wish I could post pics.

Moseying off to the office cafeteria to locate some coffee. Only 8 more hours left of work. I can make it. I think.

And sorry for your loss DC. If I had known I would have drank a beer or borboun in his memory for you last night.

this.. from mcbaumannerb
Lost abbey Agave Maris ale
View attachment 221722

This is my first lost abbey as it's not easy to find in my area. i have to say that it is really good! thanks mark. can't wait to try the others you sent. got a few days off so i'll be enjoying more of these.

You're welcome Joe - glad you enjoyed it!

Water post work-out. Now to shower and then pound some coffee.

Looking at a spreadsheet at work this am and there's a tab named "Berry Purch Totals" (short for berry purchases) and I subconsciously read "berry punch totals"

BK is invading my real life!

Drinking water

Looking at a spreadsheet at work this am and there's a tab named "Berry Purch Totals" (short for berry purchases) and I subconsciously read "berry punch totals"

BK is invading my real life!

Drinking water

I could see him keeping a spreadsheet titled "berry punch totals" with a tab for each persons name. He gives out so many; how else is he going to keep track of them all?

Today is a ****ty day like a said before. Just lost my other grandfather today. Lost both in a year. I knew it was coming when ill start losing my grandparents but you can never be ready for it. I wasnt going to drink today but i have too. Here's to you Grandpa!

Sorry for your loss, DC. All my grandparents died before I was born, except a step-grandmother that I only got to see once a year, at most, and she passed when I was 14 years old. I dread the day that the call comes about my parents...Dad is 87 and Mom is 84. Divorced when I was in college and live in different towns. Two and a half hours to Mom and about an hour to Dad. Cherish the memories!

Coffee.

Today is a ****ty day like a said before. Just lost my other grandfather today. Lost both in a year. I knew it was coming when ill start losing my grandparents but you can never be ready for it. I wasnt going to drink today but i have too. Here's to you Grandpa!

Sorry to hear. Worst thing about getting older.

Water. And about to hammer weights.

Going to seriously cut back on beer consumption. Not trying to turn into a bear before vacation.

Latest posts

Back