What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tis the season

1409543916303.jpg

This is what happens when you try to out-perform
The rem dog!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409544094.422132.jpg

Finishing the day with another cup of shandy. I'm finished.

So, how was it? You like? Were you able judge the ABV roughly?

No brews for me after dinner tonight...kinda tired. Think I'm just going to chill until I zonk. Sleeping in tomorrow...yay!

Umm I liked it. My belly may not have. Collectively a pint was consumed and I can't tell ABV...that's impossible for me I think. I have to assume since dinner was exactly the same as the other night sit night tepache that tepache and me may not be pals.

Shower, coffee, doggie needs a few mile walk then I'll brew my India Red Ale.

At work. 2 hours in. Annoyed. Wanna go home and make beer. My little sister got annoyed with my interior decorating lack of skills yesterday and borrowed my credit card to redecorate. Now I have less beer money and all kinds of new crap that I have to move around my house when I get home. Maybe being at work isnt such a bad thing. Yep, it still stinks. AND I have no coffee.

Your next dog (or child?) should be named buzz.

I think Remmys next dog should be called Smacked. Though the vetrinarians may not like that.

At work. 2 hours in. Annoyed. Wanna go home and make beer. My little sister got annoyed with my interior decorating lack of skills yesterday and borrowed my credit card to redecorate. Now I have less beer money and all kinds of new crap that I have to move around my house when I get home. Maybe being at work isnt such a bad thing. Yep, it still stinks. AND I have no coffee.

I think Remmys next dog should be called Smacked. Though the vetrinarians may not like that.

If she want's to decorate tell her to use her card!
Coffee and the gravity sample of my quad, was put in the fridge and promptly forgotten, delicious.

One last coffee then I think I am gonna celebrate the start of the mash with an apocalypse cow. I saved a couple in case a trade came up but it's been nearly three months and I am gonna enjoy before the hops are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Apparently the checkout lady looked at the price, then the card, then looked at her and my cousin and said. "He gonna choke one of you"

I have to admit it doesnt look that bad, but... I liked my man cave. And who the heck needs pillows on a couch. They have them built in.

Apparently the checkout lady looked at the price, then the card, then looked at her and my cousin and said. "He gonna choke one of you"

I have to admit it doesnt look that bad, but... I liked my man cave. And who the heck needs pillows on a couch. They have them built in.

What would the consultancy fee be for you to explain that to my wife?

Haha wtf tell her to pay for it herself. :p
Pillows on a couch...two max and they have to be functional. Ie: you can lay on them. That's all I do. I barely decorate...I just want comfort.

Water. Gotta get going.

I couldn't agree more Hello. And Patrick, If you haven't noticed, most women seem to have some sort of fetish for pillows and shoes. I do not know why, but they seem to make them happy. If they are happy, we tend to be happier. Let them have their pillows. Though I also learned that there are couch pillows that cost $30 apiece. Now that is ridiculous. Can you guess what I sent back?

I couldn't agree more Hello. And Patrick, If you haven't noticed, most women seem to have some sort of fetish for pillows and shoes. I do not know why, but they seem to make them happy. If they are happy, we tend to be happier. Let them have their pillows. Though I also learned that there are couch pillows that cost $30 apiece. Now that is ridiculous. Can you guess what I sent back?

the topless tin beer sign?

Great to know the clerk cares about credit card security:eek:

Swmbo informed me that the cow is reserved for when the baby naps and she can have one. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409583842.147356.jpghopkilla while preparing to mill some grain.

OOOh. cool. A Grain Cannon. You fire your grains into a your tun at speeds fast enough to crack the husks. I like. Does it give your beers a nice subtle cordite aroma?

Had 2 cups of coffee with a banana for breakfast now on to this.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409584312.648372.jpg
Double brew day in progress. I'm out in the garage sweating like a fat guy...... Oh that's right I am a fat guy that explains.

Water.

I hate it when I forget to charge the drill battery and it dies 5 seconds into a fairly large grain bill...

I had the worlds worst cordless drill. Would charge it for a day and it always died half way through a grist. I just spent $50 for a heavy duty black and decker corded one and it makes all the difference. Id chuck that battery one and you will be so much happier.

I had the worlds worst cordless drill. Would charge it for a day and it always died half way through a grist. I just spent $50 for a heavy duty black and decker corded one and it makes all the difference. Id chuck that battery one and you will be so much happier.

I normally don't have a problem with it. This one was on me. I charged it a couple batches ago, with a few things around this house plus at two batches on this charge. Should have charged it again after the last one, and just...didn't.

Weirdly my cheap Ryobi battery drill works amazingly for running my mill (it does take up an entire battery charge though). I bought a plug in one and the stupid thing burned up in its first use. Back to old trusty went I.

Back