What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another

THA

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409440737.119931.jpg

Head dissipated very quickly on this one. This is my cram Brulé stout clone that turned into a vanilla spice Stout. The crème brûlée was seemingly impossible to replicate. I don't know how they do it.

Still a lot of spice despite 2 vanilla beans in the boil, 3 in secondary and 2 1/2 table spoon of vanilla extract at bottling.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409440970.341834.jpg

I know what you were being. ;)

Yup. Touché.

Still drinking the Sex Panther and about to demolish this. View attachment 220971View attachment 220972

Looks delicious

Yeah, but it doesn't count if you look at his first! ;)

Waiting for foil packet dinners at the camp. Next year, I think a flask will appear.

Our leader is too involved to see anyone drink and not say anything. Kinda rough.

Split a growler of my cherry wheat, then got rained outta the game this afternoon, then picked up some beers afterwards.
Shared an old chub nitro with him, we had some Molotov cocktails, and now I'm on some flower power.
The Molotov is ridiculously good and completely hides the 13%

1409445022301.jpg

1409445034989.jpg

1409445045545.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409445597.113120.jpg
So I tried a pumpkin beer. Not so sure I'd try one agin, but it's certainly not a drain pour.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Brambling Cross Pale Ale, small batch at Fortnight...needs a little more carb and a little more late addition hops. Dropped a bottle of Hi-Nelson Saison w/Hibiscus for the brewer to evaluate for me.

IMAG3494.jpg

Went to a filipino food festival in san francisco today with the wife and son... Good food, just crazy prices for serving size. Par for the course for SF cuisine though.

Drinking one of the last of my ginger ale with honey and lemon. Keg's almost done... gone but not forgotten.

20140830_180633.jpg

Another saison, this one with brett, needs more time but still tasty.

How much time have you given it? Haven't tasted mine since putting it in secondary, trying to be patient.

Had some old SNPA and some Flying Fish Hopfish tonight (and last night). At my parents' place for the holiday weekend.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409449076.382694.jpg my first crack at a Belgium triple that I brewed in 2012 found it in the back of my "cellar". I never gave much thought to the whole time heals all homebrew before but this taste way better than it did before. It used to taste like carbonated grape juice. Now it has that monk like Belgium beer flavor too bad it's the last bottle of it. Live and learn man I love this hobby.

How much time have you given it? Haven't tasted mine since putting it in secondary, trying to be patient.

Had some old SNPA and some Flying Fish Hopfish tonight (and last night). At my parents' place for the holiday weekend.

A couple of months, bottled with brett and probably a low dose.

Restocking the party. Courtesy of Mhurst111 again. What can I say, it's a Colorado beer night and it's going over well. Thanks again Mike!

1409452089400.jpg

Somebody stop me, I'm about to go to the cellar and break out the good stuff while entertaining for guests who enjoy Bud and Coors Light!!!!

Back