What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting light. Orange Pale Ale, HB.

1409355123514.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409356367.212021.jpg

Cathedral Square Abbey Ale: finishing the 6-er tonight. I guess I have a soft spot for local ****. Wishing I had picked the 4Hands instead though.

I need hops.

I wish. It came with the house. Original owner (we're the 2nd) was a mason and built it.

Never got to grill on it though.
Another flower power. Having a fire for the kids.

The possibilities are endless with that outdoor oven. I want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Finished bottling 78 bottles an hour ago. Fought my winged capper with Founders bottles... does anyone else have trouble capping Founders bottles? Two of them completely shattered, the rest were a pain in the buttox... it appears the lip is slightly larger... such a shame, I love the short and stout bottles. This is earned.

dHhV1tUxN7cnLaiQzak4-C9Vxr-u7DYeEPErhm4WiTN9=w886-h589-no

DSC_0748.JPG

Finished bottling 78 bottles an hour ago. Fought my winged capper with Founders bottles... does anyone else have trouble capping Founders bottles? Two of them completely shattered, the rest were a pain in the buttox... it appears the lip is slightly larger... such a shame, I love the short and stout bottles. This is earned.

I had a lot of trouble with Anchor bottles when I used a wing capper. Seriously, invest in a bench capper. It makes a world of difference.

2nd pour of Sea Legs. There's something in the aroma that reminds me of dog food (take that, "horse blanket" :drunk:), but otherwise very good.

Samples of my Belgian IPA and dark rye IPA. Belgian was dry hopped on Sunday with mosaic and is now cold crashing. Rye is about to be dry hopped with Amarillo and Citra. View attachment 220732
Now having last year's Belgian IPA. The hops are faded of course, but I love the yeast character in this. Starting to reach the other side of its peak, so I need to finish off the few I have remaining. View attachment 220734

Looks good Wes just threw the dry hops in mine yesterday and prob cold crashing another 4 days.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409365205.507688.jpg
Rye Farmhouse fermented with white labs 670 farmhouse blend. Tasty already I think in a few months this will be excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

dHhV1tUxN7cnLaiQzak4-C9Vxr-u7DYeEPErhm4WiTN9=w886-h589-no

DSC_0748.JPG

I'll use founders and sierra Nevada stubbys
with no problem. My 6yr old bottles them and just rocking the capper works on them.

I wanna try that at some point. Looks delicious.

Onto another flower power.

Latest posts

Back