What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Powerade. Wahoo.

What's the deal with this Brew and A thing? Tx PMed me about it. (And berry punches all around. Congrats BK)

Me too. waiting in line, it's an honour bestowed on us more colorful folks I guess?...Found this for $5 at Giant Eagle just now. Took 3/12oz Sam Adam's Octoberfest beers to fill it up.
The package

Filled

Add double shots of vodka to that for the long weekend &...:mug: Ein Prosit! Even my youngest son thought it was unusual when I explained the dimpled 1L mug is from Oktoberfest in Munich. I write books, he writes screen plays as an independent producer/writer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409345381.906384.jpg
Found some bottled 2 weeks ago. So damn good.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Oh **** man. In Purdue vernacular swerve home means cab it. We say swerve because they are usually more messed up than you are.... Just on other ****. Taking a cab here often means getting arrested between the cab and your front door. On the home side of my front door the only concern is my wife now knowing my car is still sifting at the bar.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409346711.035026.jpg
I have to check out Stone's Anniversary IPA every year. This is good but definitely not their best effort Enjoy By and Ruin Ten are better. I probably should have this before the White Rajah it pales in comparison.

View attachment 220719
I have to check out Stone's Anniversary IPA every year. This is good but definitely not their best effort Enjoy By and Ruin Ten are better. I probably should have this before the White Rajah it pales in comparison.

Cant wait to try white rajah and others when i vist the brewery in November!

Just added the spices for pumpkin buffalo sweat and damn does it smell great! Also making vanilla bean tonight as well. Still nursing the hoptart.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409348774.459631.jpg

I see you floccers were busy while I was driving the turnpike. Now, let's see, here's what I've had so far,
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409349348.468745.jpg
2008 kriek that was awesome.

Another of these - still no aroma,
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409349399.032029.jpg

And now this - much better than Oracle,
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409349445.592428.jpg

Cant wait to try white rajah and others when i vist the brewery in November!

When I went they didnt have any Rajah on tap or in bottles. I was so disappointed/pissed. There are some great breweries and restaurants in the Cleveland area, I know Cleveland is the butt of jokes but I like it and cant wait to get back there.

Samples of my Belgian IPA and dark rye IPA. Belgian was dry hopped on Sunday with mosaic and is now cold crashing. Rye is about to be dry hopped with Amarillo and Citra. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409350220.460414.jpg
Now having last year's Belgian IPA. The hops are faded of course, but I love the yeast character in this. Starting to reach the other side of its peak, so I need to finish off the few I have remaining. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409350353.249533.jpg

When I went they didnt have any Rajah on tap or in bottles. I was so disappointed/pissed. There are some great breweries and restaurants in the Cleveland area, I know Cleveland is the butt of jokes but I like it and cant wait to get back there.

It could be worse. It could be Buffalo instead. :beer:

Then again, I think only Detroit is worse hahaha

They better not. Traveling all that way for nothing lol. If not hope to find a sixer for the hotel

Samples of my Belgian IPA and dark rye IPA. Belgian was dry hopped on Sunday with mosaic and is now cold crashing. Rye is about to be dry hopped with Amarillo and Citra. View attachment 220732
Now having last year's Belgian IPA. The hops are faded of course, but I love the yeast character in this. Starting to reach the other side of its peak, so I need to finish off the few I have remaining. View attachment 220734

He lives!! and drinks! :eek:

They better not. Traveling all that way for nothing lol. If not hope to find a sixer for the hotel

I know. I was not happy. I honestly enjoyed my visit to Fatheads and Great Lakes more than Brew Kettle even though I like Brew Kettle's beer better. I haven't seen it in a long time but Brew Kettle makes an imperial stout called Tunguska that is really good and the 4 Cs pale ale is better than some of the world renown pales.

Nightcap #3. And likely more. UConn football TStinks.

Back