What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Christ. This is the type of craft beer drinker that is responsible for 3-hour lines when a beer is released. This is quite annoying but for some reason, I keep watching it - likely because I can't believe the **** I'm hearing from this dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPDTUX_NI3Q

Water.

I love how he looks down on people who say they get blueberry (since they give off no aroma) but he can get "bright essence" from the mosaic. WTF does that even mean?

By the time I got to the end, I really think the whole thing is a double entendre ;)

I love how he looks down on people who say they get blueberry (since they give off no aroma) but he can get "bright essence" from the mosaic. WTF does that even mean?

By the time I got to the end, I really think the whole thing is a double entendre ;)

I couldn't watch the whole thing. I wanted to smack that dude about 30 seconds into it.

My cascade ipa

The aroma of my water profile is succulent.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407961295.607183.jpg

Jesus Christ. This is the type of craft beer drinker that is responsible for 3-hour lines when a beer is released. This is quite annoying but for some reason, I keep watching it - likely because I can't believe the **** I'm hearing from this dude.

Water.

"It doesn't have a sweetness, it's more of a brightness."

Yeah what a ******.

Yes I had the fusion. Biggest reason were my legs were constantly tingling and weak. I was told it would take a year to really start feeling better but the actual back pain itself has been pretty bad again the last few weeks.

Do everything you can before considering more surgery. These screws and rods are inside forever and there a ton of things I'll never be able to do. In the end hopefully it heals nicely. Good luck.

Really, I wish you all the best with that. It is scary and life-altering as far as I am concerned.

Water. I had a small margarita with lunch ... that may be all the booze I consume tonight.

You always reference cilantro hopping. Is there really a beer with that or is this some misspoken line you heard from a beer nerd somewhere?

That's what a guy at NEBCO asked Rob (the owner) while I was getting beer there. He asked what kind of cilantro hops are used in the Saison.

I laughed out loud - couldn't help it. I would have given that nerd a wedgie and thrown him out if he said something stupid to me. These are the majority of types of people that usually create lines. And they're annoying. So, that's why I see a line, turn around and come right back home. Same people that need to go to the brewery with a hat, shirt and shorts that all have some snarky beer saying on them. Really? It's not that serious.

I got into a slight debate with the #1 ******* I've ever seen at any brewery. He was at NEBCO and he stood at the bar for at least 20 minutes asking for samples in a 20-oz. cup. NEBCO gives 2-3 ounce tasters. He repeatedly asked for Coriolis. Same dude that whipped-out his notepad to write tasting notes because Untappd is too "simple" for him. He had a hill farmstead shirt on and looked like he was trying to grow a "brewer's beard." He was trying to tell me what hops and malts are in all NEBCO beers.

A, sort of, ugh, lemony quality on the back-end. And ugh, like a, peppery spice, grapefruit. Oh, wow. I get the malt now this is an incredible double I, I mean Belgian strong pale.

Shoot me.

What is up with him only using his right nostril to smell the beer? Lol I've never had that beer before but his description of it was awful.

****'s just odd. I didn't see the NEBCO video til you posted it. I only saw Lawson's, heady and HF.

I think it's the Heady vid where he says something like, "oh, wow. I get such a great taste of that yeast."

Water.

He uses the same description after tasting his boyfriends crack.

Drinking water while prepping for a client meeting.

Water.

I made it two minutes on a smoke break. Couldn't take any more.

Water

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

So.... is the polypin worth it now that you have mowed through that many of them?

I'll be making a few procedural tweaks (prime each pin individually rather than batch primed, carbonate a little higher) but I'm very pleased with em. They'll be a permanent fixture. And I'm going to invest in a beer engine for proper hand pulls in the future.

Drinking the last of the pitcher of iced Moroccan mint tea w/ lavender. I could take or leave the lavender personally, but my wife likes it this way and she does it right.

Just finished a bomber of my oatmeal stout. I feel better knowing I had a punishing workout today. Smacked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407966432.966664.jpg

Also just sampled my oaked red rye ale. About 4-ounces' worth. Smacked.

Back