What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coff. No more beer for me, at least today. Went overboard last night.
I think when you basically announced you were going to get a back rub and knock some **** out (which I assumed was an announcement that you were going to get laid) that you had enough. :D

You'll be back and really, drinking some more helps how you feel today.
Coffee. Heating some strike water for a birthday brew day.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew
Happy Birthday man!
Taking the day off. Feel like crap.. damn cold

hahah yeah a cold huh? :D

Coffee.

Having a beer to kill this cold and beat remmy on the first beer of the day

Pull of my mild

1407416981025.jpg

I think when you basically announced you were going to get a back rub and knock some **** out (which I assumed was an announcement that you were going to get laid) that you had enough. :D

You'll be back and really, drinking some more helps how you feel today.

That's sort of what ended up happening. I slept like a baby last night but I definitely drank too much, too fast and felt like I was on the verge of getting sick.

Having a beer to kill this cold and beat remmy on the first beer of the day

Pull of my mild

Great job. I just got to my office but I stopped at a local beer store about 35 minutes ago to grab some more beer for vacation. I could've beat you if I wanted to. :D:D:rockin:

Happy birthday, wyo!

:D

I am going to drink water all day today. Because tomorrow, the drinking will start very early. A "high-ranking official" from my work, who I have golfed with several times, is coming over to the house to brew with me. He's had several of my home brews. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I tell him I'm pouring bacteria into the wort.

More Coff.

A high ranking official? You work for the embassy now? :p

Water. I think I'm going to sneak out and mow the lawn because it's supposed to rain all weekend.

A high ranking official? You work for the embassy now? :p

Water. I think I'm going to sneak out and mow the lawn because it's supposed to rain all weekend.

No, PhD from Harvard. :off: I've gone drinking with that dude before. But I'm sure he will find it odd drinking at 9 or 10 a.m. I'll be 4-5 beers deep by noon.

:D

I am going to drink water all day today. Because tomorrow, the drinking will start very early. A "high-ranking official" from my work, who I have golfed with several times, is coming over to the house to brew with me. He's had several of my home brews. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I tell him I'm pouring bacteria into the wort.

More Coff.

High ranking? I'm flattered. I'll be there early so get ready. ;)

No, PhD from Harvard. :off: I've gone drinking with that dude before. But I'm sure he will find it odd drinking at 9 or 10 a.m. I'll be 4-5 beers deep by noon.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-zpOMYRi0w#t=14[/ame]

Having the entire pallet delivered to my house tomorrow.

10553453_10153113662657178_2559455475641982869_n.jpg

I'm now on the H2O.

I know you said you're off the beer for today, but did you forget it is International IPA day?!? :fro::fro::ban::ban::fro::fro:

Thanks for the reminder - I totally forgot. That totally just screwed-up my plan!

Coffee. Heating some strike water for a birthday brew day.

Birthday cheers and beers!

I'm having a cold brewed coffee, cold latte. I was hoping to sneak another brew in this weekend, but SWMBO is already complaining about how much beer/cider I have stacked in the bedroom...and I have another batch of saison fermenting and couple smaller projects underway (tepache and a micro batch saison). Looks like I'll wait until the end of the month...maybe get a "Big Brew" deal at the LHBS.

Water. Mowed the lawn and once more my damn trimmer is giving me ****. I bought it refurb and it's past 90 days. I hate it but love the battery life. I threw a mini tantrum in my mind and gave up.

I also wish this site had an ignore feature.

Coffee. Went out to breakfast and the coffee was awful so have to replace the nastiness.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Boil's finished. Steeping some Columbus, Simcoe and citra.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407428831.962803.jpg

Hope you are not ignoring me lol

Having a scotch ale while getting recipes ready for this weekend

I should.

Haha no. No one who posts regularly to this thread. Just dimwits who don't get it. Best to ignore than to pop off and get banned.

More water. Hey mattmmille, you keep your brews in your bedroom? I think I'd probably complain too but then again, I do have an entire house that I clearly (as you now know) just stock pile with bull**** I don't need. I wonder what the big brew will be. I don't know that I'll go brew there but I'd like to see what it is. I need to brew that mosaic IPA since I now have more than enough hops for it.

Water, again, after a heavy squat day followed by a make-you-wanna-slap-your-momma tough mother****er of heavy resistance on the bike for 45 min. I'm beginning to sound like banesong and Mark. :fro: No idea why I did both - but I did.

My quads are done. Needless to say, I think I need a few beers after such a beast-mode session. :D

Latest posts

Back